ojrapedmyfather is a bad seller

A few months ago I bought a pair of jdm headlights that ojrapedmyfather claimed he was selling for a friend. He described the headlights to be in “CLEAN” condition and even said that he wished that he had the money to buy them so he could install them on his teg.

After paying $150 I recieved the headlights… the passenger corner was cracked and there were scratches and gouges in both headlights, there were no mounting brackets and one of the headlight harnesses was completely melted and unusuable.

When I attempted to email him he only replied one time and simply said sorry and gave me his so called friends email address wich I sent multiple emails but no one ever replied. All I wanted was at least $75 sent back to my paypal account.

Needless to say I had to sell them to a local g2 owner for $70. (and I was lucky to get that) SO I LOST $80 ON THE DEAL :mad: :rant: :sad:

the headlights were in CLEAN CONDITION when they were sent out by my friend. i saw them with my own eyes. they were probably messed up during shipping which you shouldve contacted the shipping company or through my friend. and the money you want, there is no way you will get it from me cuz i was ONLY advertising for my friend and i did not sell them to you. why dont you file a claim with paypal or better yet the shipping company instead of ranting about it?

First of all, I attempted to file a claim with paypal but they do not refund money for instances where the goods bought were damaged, only if the goods did not come at all.

Second of all, it was sent via usps and it would be impossible to get any type of refund thru them unless the package had insurance. But I wouldnt know that because your so called friend never replied to any of my multiple emails.

So the reason Im ranting about it is because I believe your partly responsible for this dillema because you used your username to sell the headlights. The description of the headlights came from you personally. I would think I could trust a fellow G2 members opinion on the condition of the headlights…but I thought wrong :argh:

Also you made no attempt to contact YOUR FRIEND to resolve this issue so obviously you dont care that I got screwed. I emailed you more than just once as well and you didnt even reply to the emails. (only the first email did you reply to just to say sorry and give me a bunk email address that no one responded to)

Finally, I could see the corner getting cracked during shipment, but the type of gouges that were in the headlights definetly didnt happen during the shipment, nor did the mounting brackets magically dissapear and headlight harness get completelly melted.

SO IN THE END… ojrapedmyfather is a BAD seller

“have any more stupid questions/comments?”

bump this

Thanks for the heads up on this guy.It will keep me from buying from him. :ok:

:werd:

A guy who calls himself “ojrapedmyfather” sounds like the kind of person I would buy things from :bang:

:werd: :rofl:

sorry for your misfortune… thanks for the heads up :up:

Im the one who bought the broken Headlights from INKEDUP. They couldnt have been worse. Not one of the wiring harnesses was usable. I had to replace them all and i still want to know what the hell kind of bulbs are in there. If i paid 150 for this junk, id be PIST!!!

Yea I know the feeling, paied 120 for some projectors just go get them in broken non usable condition. Bump this! Whish we could get people out there after azzez who like to sell their garbage for waymore then what its worth.

i bought my 4dr lights that were his with no problems. i’m guessing that the problem enlies with his friend, which sucks cuz it tarnishes his name. any resolve to this issue?

No … thats not going to happen, otherwise it would have been taken care of by now.

Unless the lights were shipped in a plastic shopping bag then they werent damaged in shipping. I ordered a pair of 1 pieces from a guy on this site before and they were shipped in a carboard box with NO packing and they didnt get damaged at all.