Black 2D Teg WTF?

Ok it’s been more than a week. I paid for a window switch. Is it coming? I still don’t have it and I just paid 25 bucks to someone else to send me one. It isn’t about the money b/c it was only 13 bucks but he’s never even replied to emails or posts. Maybe something happened but still WTF?

a little over a week isnt that big of a deal to get too upset about. Though it is strange he hasnt responded to emails / posts.

Give it a little time, and I hope things work for you.

i asked black 2d teg about several parts through email. he lags, maybe you should post in his threads and email him also. that’ll get his attention :up:

Yeah, black 2d teg is a good seller… I bought amber bumper lenses from him with no problems

cool that’s what i thought. i’m just a same day person. i’m sure it will work out but i really needed the part and already paid for another.

ok…? what does that have to do with this thread? And i told you they were CLEAN when he sent them. just helping a friend, in no way was i trying to scam you. anyways…

Yup that’s what I did, whoerd his threads, emailed him constantly and IMed him constantly. Never got replies but he then decided to ship it out the next day after about 2 1/2 weeks of fooling aroun.

never mind he didn’t accept the paypal and i got the part from somewhere else so whatever no harm no foul. My passenger window is still busted tho.

He sent two switches that I received today ADMIN: please take this post off. Thanks