Anyone from the Santa Ana, CA area wanna do me a favor?

Was wondering if anyone wanted to go to member RaM’s residence and ask him where the hell my parts are? I don’t want to start trouble with him, and I will have no problems if I get my parts, but he’s had my money waaaaay to long. If anyone’s interested send me an email or add me. Thanks summersidebmx@hotmail.com or swainacura on AIM

Ha, thanks for the help:(

Thanks for moving it Neil:)

Haha, why are you whoring my thread, wanna help me out?:slight_smile: lol

I’ve received the tracking number now:up:…hopefully the parts will be here soon :cross: Thanks

Isn’t bumping your thread helping you? Damn Canadians never appreciate anything.

It was a joke, although my post doesnt need to be bumped when it’s on the top of the list, if you feel you need to then go ahead. And the fact that I’m Canadian doesn’t mean anything, there’s a perception of American’s being ignorant but I don’t bring that onto G2IC. :bow:

Exactly

Ahh, the best thing I’ve heard John say in a long time :inlove:

Oh, it was just a joke :mad:

Finally got my bumper support about two weeks ago, then the money for the trunk back two days ago. He received the money Sept. 18th I believe, you do the math:down: The bumper support is in good shape, but I don’t like being a bank and loaning people my money for 2 1/2 months:down:

I bought an alternator from him before. I definately wouldnt do business with him again, but he did send it.

Yeah I don’t think I would either. I am just glad I got my money back, but having to wait months wasn’t worth it for the bumper support.