How to get back at scammers

Obviously these scammers are jerk off’s.
If you have their contact information, as simple as a phone number and date of time the POLICE of the person’s region (sheriff’s) are your best bet

You can run a REVERSE PHONE LOOK UP on WhitePages or Intelus and enter in the number. there may be a small charge to get the detailed information such as address, phone carrier, etc.

Contact the local Police that the address is in (IE: City of Irvine, Ca … Contact the Irvine Police)
Explain the situation, they will either take the information over the phone or tell you to file online or send a letter. (I would do all three)
Make sure you give them your contact information, any email/conversations you have of that individual.

I can’t guarantee any 100% success, but chances are they those people already have a criminal record. your suffering will be forwarded to the POLICE & Prosecution to execute a search warrant which the POLICE will act upon. Once the Police have that Search Warrant from the Prosecution/Judical level, the Police will either do the observation and or make contact for an arrest.

I know the REVERSE PHONE LOOKUP works, but there is a legal statue that you are to not use that for activities that are of illegal nature(s). Don’t try to get back at these people personally, because you will get into ALOT of Trouble with the LAW. Just get the information, pass it to the POLICE all you have in your grievance statement. Every bit of Info you have to further judical action is in your favor. Don’t go do the “arrest” yourself, you don’t have the judical insurance to cover your actions. That is what the Police and Judical system is for.