Stay away from kittykat

I just wanted to warn anyone thinking about dealing with this member about the kind of seller you’ll be dealing with.

I recently purchased a set of cdm seatbelts and jdm front bumper support from Kittykat who is located in canada. Before purchasing them I asked about their condition and for pictures of the items. I was given a picture of the seatbelts (which showed no damage) and was told that they were in good shape and that she had two sets, the better condition of which would be the one I was sent. She didnt provide me a picture of the bumper support but described it as “mint.” So I bought them.

After 6 weeks of communication via email, and 6 weeks of excuses about why they hadnt been shipped, and with my paypal protection deadline nearing an end, I finally filed a dispute with paypal and asked that she either refund my money or provide tracking info within 48 hours. With paypal involved she finally shipped them and I received them about a week later.

As soon as I opened the package though I realized everything was damaged. The drivers side A/B pillar has 5 holes drilled in it, one of which looks like it was carved out with a dinner knife and is literally big enough to put my pinky finger in. The bumper support was obviously in an accident before it was sold to me as it has a bend which cracked the paint and it is rusted. Its obviously not from shipping damage and happened quite a while ago due to the rust.

I tried to come to a resolution with Caitlin about how it could be resolved in both of our interests. After she gave her word to issue a partial refund if the case was dropped, I closed the paypal case. Now she’s changed her mind (not surprising given how she dealt with the whole transaction), and has stated that I’ll be getting nothing from her.

My loss, her gain. Whatever though. If she needs the money so badly that she’s willing to ruin her reputation on here so be it. But I want everyone to know to stay far away from any transaction with her unless you simply dont like your hard earned money.

This guy is trying to get free parts
Mods please delete

Something smells fishy and I don’t think it’s Rollinmyda. He has a feedback of 80 and the only negative one is yours kitty. Why would he have such a flawless track record and all of a sudden just feel like screwing someone? I sold him something a while back and it was super simple. A few texts back n forth and off went the part and he received exactly what I said I was sending. I would do business with him any day.

Did you give him $100 discount and pay $50 of his shipping cost

If you want me to Caitlin, I’ll gladly copy and paste our ENTIRE email conversation over the course of months. I can also post pictures of the parts that you would describe as “mint” so everyone can really come to their own opinion.

And no, I dont want anything for free from you. Thats why I sent you $360. What discount did you give me? The set of seatbelts was incomplete so you said make an offer. You didnt even throw me a price that I countered. I made one offer, and you accepted.

I to have to side with RollinmydA he is very good buyer and seller fishy fishy

Thanks guys for the vouches. I’m not trying to start an all out war or internet bashfest though. I just want to give a heads up to anyone who could potentially avoid the 2+ month fiasco I’ve dealt with. It’s not even about the money anymore. My money is gone and in return I have a pile of unusable parts. At this point I’m much more concerned with preventing this from happening to anyone else as I consider the members of this forum to be an extended circle of friends who share the same hobby/passion I do.

Pls delete

wells said!! thanks for the warning brotha!

thanks for the heads up Rollinmyda.

If there wasn’t anything wrong with your transaction Kittykatt, I am sure there wouldn’t be a thread about it.

Chiming in to vouch for the OG rollinmyda as I’ve done business with him and he’s as legit as they come. Sorry bro, if I see a chick with zero feedback from outside of the U.S. I am not giving her the time of day! Sucks that this person did this sort of thing to one of the most reputable users on here.

Kittykatt, :stfu: no one is deleting this so own up to your actions. If anything, mods should give rollinmyda his perfect feedback back for your mistake.

THANKS AGAIN FOR LOOKING OUT FOR THE DA COMMUNITY BROTHA!

So I read the following emails today. Because of my work, I am not able to check my emails often anymore, but this is what I got for the record.

=================

Caitlin <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com>

Apr 23 (4 days ago)

to g2ic

Someone placed a transaction dispute on the forum boards against me that shouldn’t be there
All parts were shipped received and all has been dealt with
He’s trying to rip me off and get free parts
I have been dealing with his arrogance the entire time and I’m done wasting my time on this issue.

=================

Caitlin <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com>

Apr 25 (2 days ago)

to g2ic
I’m going to my lawyer today about the slander case on your website
Do you have a lawyer I can send the papers to?

==================

First off, I’m not a mindreader, and you gave me zero information as to where or with whom the problem was. Luckily I check this forum often enough when I can.

I do not get involved in these matters and it states in the forum rules/FAQ that you agreed to upon registering that all transactions are at your own risk.

I’m also assuming that you’re the one who signed me up for a sex website in retaliation for not removing this thread. It’s too much of a coincidence that it began RIGHT AFTER your last email. Nice. Filters easily solve that problem.

Wow, talk about taking it too far. Sorry you had to get involved in this situation Neil.

I didn’t want anything from her except the parts I paid her for, in the condition they were described to be in. I guess that makes me arrogant and unreasonable. Still I apologize she dragged you into it, especially in that manner.

However if she moves as fast with this lawyer nonsense as she does with shipping parts, I’d say you have NOTHING to worry about for at least 6 weeks and the quality of her lawyer will probably be far below her description.

I sent no sex emails to you n ful fx that’s just rediculos
And Rollin seen pics of the pillar covers before I shipped and okayed them
The bumper support was bent in shipping and had he mentioned that to me sooner I could have got ups involved

Please take my name off this thred as it is demoralizing and not necessary
Like I said before I’m done dealing with this ass and have done nothing wrong
Sorry your so slow Rollin but look over those emails one more time and maybe just maybe you will figure it out
Mods please delete

And btw my feedback was fine until dealing with this retard

Well since you’re going to continue calling me a liar, here are pics of the “mint” bumper support and seatbelt pillars you sent me.

That is rust you see on the support. No possible way that happened from shipping. It happened quite a while before it ever left your possesion.

And a comparison between the one you sent me and one that isn’t damaged.

And the “better condition” pillar covers

That bend is from shipping as it wasn’t bent when I shipped it
As for the pillar covers I sent you pics and said I would send you the best condition belts and buckles as I had two sets of those
Again read through the emails and pay attention to the details and maybe you can put this all together
I regret dealing with you and feel bad for your ignorance

What a bitch! Please sue me for slander.

It was perfect when I shipped it

On Apr 23, 2014, at 9:30 AM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

Right, the problem is that its bent. If it wasn’t bent there wouldn’t be a problem. It wasn’t bent from shipping. It has very developed surface rust where its bent. I’m 100% certain it was bent before shipping.
And as for you not giving me anything NOW, be honest with yourself even if you refuse to be with me, you were never planning to give me anything to make it right. Thats why i say your business practices are shady. What did i do wrong? Send payment in full quickly and expect my parts in good condition in a somewhat timely manner? Like under 2 months?

You’re a joke and I’m not laughing. Enjoy my money you worthless scammer.

On Apr 22, 2014 9:07 PM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
They look the exact same except one is bent
The one I sent wasn’t bent when I sent it
Should have told me it was bent in shipping as you would have gotten it from ups
It’s your “business” ethic that is bad and I’m not sending you anything now sorry for not giving you free parts

On Apr 22, 2014, at 7:34 PM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

I bought another bumper support yes, but they are not even close to the same. I’ll include pictures. After seeing how different it was I tried to bolt it up to the front clip and couldn’t even get it to line up. It is completely worthless just like the seatbelt pillars with the holes drilled in it. We made an agreement that you would refund $85 (as opposed to the $350 PayPal was going to make you) and now you’re telling me that I will have to wait for it until you sell something? Your business practices couldn’t be any worse. I’m not interested in any more parts from you. Just my money.

On Apr 21, 2014 1:35 PM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
Seatbelt stuff
Cpillars
Like I said before
Use those belts and stuff to get your nuts welded up and sell them and we can make a deal for a peeeeerfect set lol
I also have a mint armrest for manual belts
When I sent you those other ones I thought you seen their condition in the pics
And the jdm support was good but you already know that cuz you bought another and compared them and realized they are the same
Could you send me a pic of both the supports side by side to show me this alleged difference?
Anyways let me know

On Apr 21, 2014, at 4:15 PM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

Like what parts?

On Apr 21, 2014 12:50 PM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes
When I sell something I will send it your way
Or we could make a deal for some parts?

On Apr 21, 2014, at 3:44 PM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

Are you going to send it?

On Apr 14, 2014 2:47 PM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok
I will sent it ASAP

On Apr 14, 2014, at 3:57 PM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

I cancelled it

On Apr 14, 2014 12:43 PM, “michael essila” <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok I’ll cancel the dispute. I have your word though

On Apr 14, 2014 12:13 PM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
I’m trying to work with you here
Like come on already

On Apr 14, 2014, at 2:55 PM, “michaelessila@gmail.com” <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

How do I know you’ll send it once the case is dropped though?

----- Reply message -----
To: “michael essila” <michaelessila@gmail.com>
Subject: Parts g2ic
Date: Mon, Apr 14, 2014 10:46 am

I can’t do anything until the case is dropped though

On Apr 14, 2014, at 1:23 PM, Caitlin <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok 85 is fine I guess

On Apr 14, 2014, at 11:25 AM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

So it appears that PayPal has come to a conclusion. I’m sure you received the notification as well. It seems that they decided in a return for full refund which is not what either of us was determining to be fair. If I return them I’m out return shipping and you’re out original shipping. So we both lose money. I decided before just packing them up and returning them I’d see if you wanted to negotiate a less loss ridden resolution. I’m willing to accept $85 refund (half of the cost of shipping) and I’ll keep the parts. I figure better for both of us to lose $85 than both of us lose $170 but I don’t know if you feel the same way. If you do let me know and we can work it out if not I’ll just send them back and get part of my money back anyway.

Mike

On Apr 4, 2014 2:01 PM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
If you want a mint condition set I will sell you the seatbelt stuff out of my car
250 plus shipping and fees
Lmk

On Apr 4, 2014, at 11:23 AM, Caitlin <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:

Price breakdown
170 for shipping
100 jdm bumper support
80 seat belts/ pillar covers
And your paypal fee
I recommend using the pillars and belts to mock up for welding and sell them for double or triple what you paid and when I get your c pillars I will have a full set at that point
As for the bumper support I got it from a jdm importer a few years ago and it’s been sitting ever since
I did mount it to a bumper when I first got it and mounted that to my car and it fit fine
I would like to see the pics you took though
For being a piece of tin being shipped I was glad to hear it didn’t get bent
Either way I will make this right for you
If you want to send the stuff back I will refund your money less shipping cost
Lmk what your thinking

On Apr 3, 2014, at 7:47 PM, “michaelessila@gmail.com” <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

So good condition to you means holes drilled all over in a panel? I wouldn’t have even made an offer if I knew they’re real condition. And NO, the bumper support is not FINE, I SPECIFICALLY said in my post NO DAMAGED ONES PLEASE. This one has a dent, which has cracked the paint off the back and is rusting. Not at all what I define as FINE. I’ll attatch a pic even though you already know what it looks like. So I take it from your tone that you’re not willing to do anything to settle this than?

To: “michaelessila@gmail.com” <michaelessila@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 3, 2014 4:26 pm

Those holes were in the pic and the bumper support is fine

On Apr 3, 2014, at 6:50 PM, “michaelessila@gmail.com” <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, they arrived. To my dismay though as soon as I opened them I found that the drivers side A/B panel has several holes, and gouges in it. 5 holes to be exact, 4 of which were drilled and one that looks like it was carved out with a dinner knife and 2 very severe scrapes. The condition of that panel is completely unusable to me. The front bumper support is also damaged, it has a dent (which is rusting from the back so its not from shipping damage). I’m very upset that I waited so long and paid so much for these parts that are in such poor condition. I was very clear in my post on g2ic saying that I was looking for the parts, that condition was extremely important to me. I’m building a car worthy of showing, not a beater and cannot have damaged body supports and panels with holes and gouges.

Mike

Date: Thu, Apr 3, 2014 12:32 pm

Tracking shows your parts have arrived

On Mar 26, 2014, at 2:01 PM, Caitlin <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:

Shipped your parts today
Apparently paradise is out in the boonies so it cost extra to ship
Tracking number is
1z2981av6816704266
Ups

On Mar 26, 2014, at 8:39 AM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

I opened a case in the PayPal resolution center since its obvious the parts won’t be here within the 45 day window. My question is this, do you actually ever plan to send them or were you just hoping to string me along until it was too late? It’s been over 6 weeks since I sent payment so I am going to ask that they be shipped with tracking info within 24 hours or I am going to escalate it to a dispute. I’ve been more than patient with you and your situation and now I’m moving on. Either I get the parts or I get my money back. No more games. If you really do care about your selling reputation here’s your chance to show it.

Mike

On Mar 16, 2014 11:03 AM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
I went up to ups to ship your stuff and they were closed.
Car is still loaded up and I will go on my lunch tomorrow.
Then I will send you the tracking info and your parts will be there within the allotted time frame.

On Mar 16, 2014, at 12:33 AM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

Did they all ship today? If not could you please refund the payment and let me know when you’re ready to ship them and I can resend it. Thanks

Mike

On Mar 10, 2014 9:33 PM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok

On Mar 11, 2014, at 12:31 AM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

I guess if you can guarantee I’ll receive them before the 45 days is up that’s fine. If not though, I’d prefer a refund, and I could just send it right away again. I’m just trying to cover myself because I have been burned online before.

Mike

On Mar 10, 2014 2:04 PM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
I will ship everything by Saturday?
Ups takes about 4 business days.
The shed is now open so there won’t be a problem

On Mar 10, 2014, at 12:35 PM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

Actually let’s just wait til you have everything ready to ship. I still want them I just would prefer have it covered by PayPal. So if you don’t mind, just refund the money and let me know when its all ready to ship and I’ll send it again. That way my protection window on PayPal will be a full 45 days again. Don’t worry though, as soon as you have them ready to ship I’ll still have the money ready! Thanks

Mike

On Mar 8, 2014 3:42 PM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
I will have tracking info by next Saturday or will send the money back
Does that work?

On Mar 8, 2014, at 3:56 AM, “michaelessila@gmail.com” <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

I definitely do understand your situation and it wouldn’t be a huge problem but PayPal only covers the buyer for 45 days. I’ve learned you can never be too careful dealing with people online. Not saying you’re out to rip me off, just that I have been in the past. I know you can’t predict the weather but what time frame are you thinking it’ll be before you could ship the stuff you have ready now and access the other stuff? It may just be better to send it back and do it later as you said. Thanks!

Mike

Date: Fri, Mar 7, 2014 9:41 am

Belts and buckles and hardware are still frozen in my shed
The pillar covers and support are ready to go but I havnt made it to ups
If it’s a big deal I can send your money back and we can deal with this when the ground isn’t frozen anymore.
I really didn’t think there was still going to be a foot of snow here in March but it’s been constant -20c here.
I have good feedback on g2ic and would like this to go the same way.
Sorry for the delay
Let me know what you want to do

On Mar 7, 2014, at 11:38 AM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

So I should be expecting to receive the belts today right? I haven’t heard any update from you stating that they’ve even shipped yet. It’s been nearly a month…

On Feb 28, 2014 10:17 PM, “michael essila” <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok Thanks. Not trying to be impatient but just a bit concerned since its been almost 3 weeks. Keep me updated as to when they ship though please!

Mike

On Feb 28, 2014 11:51 AM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
Not shipped yet
They will be there by next Friday guaranteed
The belts will be coming shortly after

On Feb 28, 2014, at 10:20 AM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

Have they been shipped yet? Do you have a tracking # for me? Thanks

On Feb 26, 2014 2:29 PM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
I will be going up to ups soon to ship the large stuff

On Feb 26, 2014, at 5:00 PM, “michaelessila@gmail.com” <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

Any update on shipping?

Date: Mon, Feb 24, 2014 9:16 pm

The pillars and the bumper support are ready to go
I can ship them and ship the belts and buckles and such when I can get in

On Feb 24, 2014, at 11:39 PM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

Will you be sending my parts out soon? Thanks

On Feb 18, 2014 11:46 AM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok

On Feb 18, 2014, at 2:40 PM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

Yeah that’s fine, I appreciate you keeping me updated. I’m not in a huge rush since my build isn’t quite to the point of installing the belts permanently yet. I have been meaning to ask you for another member to keep an eye out for a passenger C pillar cover for a db1 as well. I’m pretty certain if you find one that he’d be 100% interested in buying it. Thanks for keeping me updated!

Mike

On Feb 18, 2014 11:24 AM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
I need some time due to my shed being frozen shut.
We are supposed to be getting above 0c this week so hopefully the ice by the door thaws enough for me to get in.
Is that ok with you?

On Feb 14, 2014, at 9:39 AM, “michaelessila@gmail.com” <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey, I posted up on my build thread that I had passed on the carpet and a couple people asked if knew how much you wanted so I said I would ask for them. How much shipped to the us? Thanks!

Mike

Date: Thu, Feb 13, 2014 5:37 am

Yes it’s a jdm 9293 front bumper support
Ok on the carpet.

On Feb 12, 2014, at 6:46 PM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:

I’ll be buying a new carpet so not really interested in that. Thanks though. I just remembered that I never really asked any questions about the bumper support. It is for sure a jdm one? You know the difference right? The jdm one weighs like 3 pounds? I figured you knew but it couldn’t hurt to ask. Thanks!

Mike

On Feb 12, 2014 8:05 AM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have the matching black carpet in good condition if your interested?
>
> On Feb 10, 2014, at 7:23 PM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> On Feb 10, 2014 4:21 PM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I didn’t check the address paypal gave me but I will send it to the one you’ve provided
>>>
>>> On Feb 10, 2014, at 7:06 PM, “michaelessila@gmail.com” <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hey Im not sure what address PayPal gave you to ship to but I need it sent to
>>>>
>>>> Mike Essila
>>>> edit
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Is that the one they sent you? Thanks
>>>>
>>>> Mike
>>>>
>>>> ----- Reply message -----
>>>> From: “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com>
>>>> To: “michael essila” <michaelessila@gmail.com>
>>>> Subject: Parts g2ic
>>>> Date: Mon, Feb 10, 2014 3:48 pm
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Will do
>>>>
>>>> On Feb 10, 2014, at 6:44 PM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Ok just please keep in touch and keep me updated. Thanks!
>>>>>
>>>>> Mike
>>>>>
>>>>> On Feb 10, 2014 3:39 PM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Got it
>>>>>> I need a bit to get all your stuff ready.
>>>>>> I will let you know when the money clears to my bank and I have shipped.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Feb 10, 2014, at 6:34 PM, “michaelessila@gmail.com” <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Sorry hit the wring button. Payment sent!
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Mike
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Sent from my Virgin Mobile Android-Powered Device
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> ----- Reply message -----
>>>>>>> From: “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com>
>>>>>>> To: “michaelessila@gmail.com” <michaelessila@gmail.com>
>>>>>>> Subject: Parts g2ic
>>>>>>> Date: Mon, Feb 10, 2014 3:26 pm
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> The parts will be fully insured and I will send them as a gift to avoid customs/taxes.
>>>>>>> I sold the cpillars for 120 shipped but could do 100 shipped (50plus ship)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Feb 10, 2014, at 6:23 PM, “michaelessila@gmail.com” <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Since you sold the c pillars previously, how much more do you think I’ll be looking at paying later for them? Also would you please insure them when shipping them? They’re pretty fragile and I’d hate to have them be damaged and be out that much money for them. Thanks!
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Mike
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> ----- Reply message -----
>>>>>>>> From: “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>> To: “michael essila” <michaelessila@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>> Subject: Parts g2ic
>>>>>>>> Date: Mon, Feb 10, 2014 3:13 pm
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I can find you a set in the spring.
>>>>>>>> It’s just to cold here and I don’t want to risk cracking the cpillars when removing them.
>>>>>>>> If that works for you 350 is good for me on the aforementioned parts.
>>>>>>>> My paypal is the same as my email, please add the 3.5% paypal and we have a deal.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Feb 10, 2014, at 6:03 PM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Any possibility you’d be able to source another pair of C covers? I really would like to buy a complete set rather than be missing a piece. Especially since its something I can’t source from a junkyard around here. In its current incomplete state though I would make an offer of $350 shipped for the belts and support. Let me know how that sounds to you. Thanks!
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Mike
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Feb 10, 2014 2:53 PM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> <image.jpeg>
>>>>>>>>>> The cpillars are sold
>>>>>>>>>> I don’t have any pics of the support but it’s in 10/10 condition
>>>>>>>>>> I have two sets of belts/buckles.
>>>>>>>>>> I can send you the best of the two and all the hardware, oh shit handle, and stuff
>>>>>>>>>> The pillars are long as well as the support so shipping those together would be ideal.
>>>>>>>>>> I would ship the belts and such in their own box because of the weight, reducing the box size to weight ratio.
>>>>>>>>>> I just have this stuff sitting around and will work with you to make a deal, but I cannot let them go for a steal.
>>>>>>>>>> Think about what they’re worth to you and let me know
>>>>>>>>>> On Feb 10, 2014, at 5:44 PM, michael essila <michaelessila@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Thanks for the reply! Do you have pictures of them? Where are you located? I’d like to see pictures before making an offer if possible. Condition of the items is really important to me. Thanks!
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Mike
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> On Feb 10, 2014 2:42 PM, “Caitlin” <caitlinreansbury@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> I have a set of belts and ab pillars aswell as a 9293 jdm front bumper support
>>>>>>>>>>>> Make an offer

<IMAG1013.jpg>
<IMAG1012.jpg>
<CAM00002.jpg>
<CAM00003.jpg>
<CAM00004.jpg>

What is your involvement here?

As for the bent support
http://s300.photobucket.com/user/makjeans/media/Mobile%20Uploads/CAM00003_zpsxl0241on.jpg.html
In this pic it looks like if you layed it flat on the ground face down it would be perfectly flat almost like it traveled 5000+km in the back of a ups truck and had a bunch of stuff piled on it along the way

Can you post a pic of the bent spot from the rear of the support so I can actually see what your talking about???