Beware of these People! FUCK TEAM GET SUM! pix inside SOCAL AREA

Beware of these thieves!.they are from Team Get SUM which is known for stealing cars in the socal area…they stole member Dobl3r blue em1 a few years ago and got caught…As most of you know my car was stolen from me on 12/24/2012 (xmas eve)…I did my research and found most of my parts for sale on a facebook forum called Socal parts/cars for sale…They used a fake account which is this one Kevin Wong to sell my parts but they left a phone number which i searched and came up to be HARRY TEP ( hondatech username: black1two) & has multiple GTA’s and was also part of this bust ( http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2903271 ) because he had a chopshop going on in his own moms house

heres the pic showing Black1two on honda tech using the same number as “kevin wong”

I came to conclusion that black1two and harry tep were the same person becauseboth account were selling a blue em1 which is this one that is pictured THIS CAR ALSO has my rims mounted on it in this pic…he spray painted my rnr silver…

and the honda tech link to him selling the em1 for proof
http://hondamarketplace.com/sh…19555

all in all beware of these thieves…

check out this gay ass group shot… percy (black guy), harry aka black1two on here (all the way to the left) and sean khun aka logtech one here (all the way to the right above black guy)

heres a pic of harry from team get sum

heres a picture of Nick Dominique Lor…and a picture of his current ride he recently crashed due to a lower control arm snapping on him…

yup the k20 hatch…
heres more pix of getsum ****
heres a pic of Mike Tgetsum

and Matt Sumthing

this is a nice spread you got here… if you can get some legit proof which i think you may already have… take them to the police and let them get the long brown in the booty for a few years…

Post this shit every where!!!

im posting this everywherr i can…u are more rhan welcome to post it anywhere too

dude im tired of seeing this on craigslist.
yes it sucks, I personally know how it feels. my whip got stolen a while back and was stripped down.
ive moved on and more learn to be more careful.
my car is up and running and better than before.

^cool…how much money did u end up losing on your car?? it sucks that your tired of seeing me post the thieves faces on craigslist…i guess ur tired of seeing faces of thieves…and i guess u got ur car back?..i didnt get anything back…all i have is about 20k+ in receipts piled up from that car

what ever feels right. everyone copes differently. honest you could get the law to help you. so far all I see is WA, WA , WA, check out these these thieves. no follow up if they’re arrested or any pending investigation.
just seems like more talk than actions. you atleast know who jacked you and can do something. I never found out so I moved on.
and I got my car back as a bare shell, paid $700 just to get it back. its not the same car anymore. I basically bought a shell to start over. anyways I’m not beefing just wish you used your energy to do something else that would take them off the.streets.

wow i figure out who stole my car and warn the community about them…and your saying all im doing is crying?..ur a bitch on some real shit…i might as well of kept the info to myself i guess…believe me ive done what i could with the so called police…and trust me ive moved on from “hondas”…like i said im just warning autmotive enthusiasts about them…

what ever bro, you don’t need to be a dirt bag and get all but hurt about it. trying to help the community, you posted that on craigs list in the orange county area. and you stay out in the bay. look take it as constructive criticism I don’t care anymore do your thing. good luck to you.

im the dirtbag?..u are stupid as ffuck…i stay in the city of carson…which is not far from oc…dumbass smh…u trying to help the community?..how?..by calling me a crybaby cuz my car got jacked?..seriously u are dumb

your acting like a female so try to keep all your emotions to yourself. your starting to give off a punk bitch vibe and not that I wish this to happen to anyone but you probably deserved it.
your an asshole! and shit happends to bitches like you. bark all you want im done so suck it. :slight_smile: hey Jesus loves you.

[QUOTE=da6xsi06;2291223]your acting like a female so try to keep all your emotions to yourself. your starting to give off a punk bitch vibe and not that I wish this to happen to anyone but you probably deserved it.
your an asshole! and shit happends to bitches like you. bark all you want im done so suck it. :slight_smile: hey Jesus loves you.[/QUOTE]
hahah just cuz u were in the wrong u start talking nonsense…yea i deserved it…same as the othee hard legit wirking people out there that get jacked…im not barking im just looking out ifor people like u with the same hobby to be careful of these thievres…yea im a punk bitch…i guess thats what punk bitches do is help people and give people the best possible prices on parts i sell…ask about me on these forums theyll tell u im one of the coolest people here but that dont matter right?..funny how when people are in the wrong they start talking shit…

karma shall come upon them

First & foremost I wanna say “Way to go son on your research”:up: I know I’m chime’n in late here but i just wanted to say sorry bout your loss! If I knew some car thieve’s stole my car from across town, you would see me on the 10’clock news holding his head in one hand & a chainsaw in the other Lol …I hate car thieves with a passion & I pray you go Toe to Toe with these monkey ass faggots. Good luck in the future & join H.E.A.T

Fuck thieves next person to steal my shit they better hope it’s not at there place cause my tracker gunna take me right to em I don’t think next time I’ll be sane enough to not release my mma years on they ass but I def will fuck someone up strait up

Oh yea fuck them too lol always can work and pay for your shit like everyone else lol pusses only pussys do that real men work and pay for shit

Im with StraiTryDer on this one. He’s a cool guy and a great part of this G2IC community. He’s obviously very passionate about his cars, just like most of us are on here.

I saw this guy face before awhile back when I were still kicking it with my crew. The guy is in a gang called Asian BoyZ ABZ.

I just ordered a shirt said fuck Honda thieves lmao can’t wait to rock it