GERMS:DA9 Where is my exhaust and headers?

It has been over a month since I had purchased the items. You had stated it was shipped once,but it has not come as of yet. Also, you had said it was shipped ,but it was sent back to your residence. A tracking number was never given to me as well everytime I checked in to see where my stuff was. If you are having issues with the shipment, please let me know. Otherwise please give me back my refund. I have in addition filed a paypal dispute. Please get back to me.

http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?208577-Ca-Obd1-dohc-vtec-distributer-hks-catback-itr-headers-fs-ft&highlight=

Correction: Title should be for a header ,not headers.

Last time I got a response was 5/17/11 via text.

those guys with 0 feedback and are sellers are kind of risky… good luck with getting your money back

thanks. guy seemed cool when I text and emailed him but lesson learned. But luckily I always archive all the transactions,conversations,ect. If paypal doesn’t fully refund me, and my card company doesn’t allow me to do a charge back, I am going to take the guy to small claims court.

wow that sucks why dont you take a ride bro you got his info on paypal just take the ride dude

Sadly, paypal doesn’t show that info. Just name and email ,but I can lookup the address by his number he gave me. If I confront him, it’ll be for the small courts claim.

Ok he has contacted me. We are working it out.

cool. let us know how what the outcome is…

Got tired of waiting so I just picked it up. Refunded shipping n got the items. Please make sure to ship stuff sooner. No matter what the reason, the seller is ultimately responsible for shipping the items. It is wayyyy better just to pick up from this seller.

-Resolved,feedback left-

what I bought my car from him a while ago and a bus of his sold me some gsr leather seats.

I know this guy from another forum and he’s a great guy, gets a bit busy with his life and family but he’s always followed through with me and the things he’s said on the other forum I know him from. Unfortunate it took this long for you and that you had to drive to him to get your stuff but hey at least you got it and he refunded your shipping payment.

Wow didn’t realize how old this thread was just saw that it was about a guy I knew, my bad.

haah i find it funny it says germs lol

Funny right been my alias for a long time :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=jdmjunkie;2268562]I know this guy from another forum and he’s a great guy, gets a bit busy with his life and family but he’s always followed through with me and the things he’s said on the other forum I know him from. Unfortunate it took this long for you and that you had to drive to him to get your stuff but hey at least you got it and he refunded your shipping payment.

Wow didn’t realize how old this thread was just saw that it was about a guy I knew, my bad.[/QUOTE]
Thanks man positive feedback very busy guy

Bump always sell goods haven’t been on for a whole but thanks for positive comments

Bump always sell goods haven’t been on for a while but thanks for positive comments