X

OEMAcuraParts.com is on G2IC!!

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEMAcuraParts.com is on G2IC!!

Some of you NorCal members already know me. My name's Dennis. I moved to the Phoenix area a couple years ago where I joined an Acura dealership, Acura of Peoria. This dealership runs the site, OEMAcuraParts.com.

I'm not going to knock on anybody else's site or anything here. I'm also not going to claim to be perfect or the end-all of your parts needs. As the primary internet wholesaler at Acura of Peoria, I am your point of contact for both Honda and Acura factory parts. I'll do it right or I'll make it right. Period.

I know many of G2IC's member shop other sites or dealers. You go with what works for you, what you're comfortable with. I'm not here to convert people, just help them. Times are tough and everyone would like to keep more money in their pockets. Well, now you can.

When you place an order on the site, all you need to do is use the following promo codes as you check out: GEN2INT for free shipping on any order. You must mention this to receive the discount. No refunds on shipping for previously placed orders or "i forgot". We're tracking the discounts used and it must be applied at the time the order is processed on our end. Very simple.

OEMAcuraParts.com offers OE replacement parts at 26% below suggested retail prices, not bumped or escalated prices. If you don't use something, we take it back (under certain circumstances). We're even open Saturdays. You walk into most dealerships and, unless you own an NSX or RL, they won't look at you. We're not that dealership.

Call us. 866-347-4510 We're in the office Monday through Friday, 7AM to 6PM MST and on Saturdays 8AM to 5PM. You can email me direct or through the messaging system of either site. We try to make ourselves as accessible as possible to help YOU, the most important people we know.
    Last edited by Dennis; 20 Nov 2013, 13:17:55.

Could you please post a phone # Thanks for helping the g2 crowd out.

Comment

I don't know how many times I re-read that thread and missed that important detail. Edited.

Thanks!

Comment

Would this count for Canadian members too?

Comment

Originally posted by renegadex96 View Post
          Would this count for Canadian members too?
          Awesome. I've always used DelrayAcura (Acuraoemparts.com) but I think I might make the change

Nice to see something like this. Im sure you'll see some orders from me in the future

Comment

Omg i have a huge order for you guys, this is perfect timing.

Comment

its about time you guys became a vendor on here

Comment

It's nice to see some support from the Acura/Honda. Thank you sir

Comment

Thanks for the support!

renegadex96 - We do ship worldwide, but we haven't discounted international shipping in the past. Give me a call on Monday with what you need and I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Would it be best to call you, if i have all part numbers? I previously made a list of part numbers/description/quantity/price using acuraautomotiveparts.org. I quickly compared my list to your site and everything seems to be the same. Its pretty much all of the hardware for the front suspension, plus inner/outer tie rods, lower balljoints and front lower control arms.....for now.

Comment

awesome dude.

Comment

If you have part numbers, the easiest way to place an order is online.

Go to the home page of the site and DO NOT enter your car info. Under the single part number search box is a link to a page for multiple part numbers. Enter your numbers there and add to the cart from the results.

Doing this helps you track the order progress. You should get emails when status changes and we update orders with tracking numbers upon shipment.

We used to take phone orders, but our accounting department has made it all but impossible due to growing credit card fraud.

Comment

hey dennis, i punched this part number in 42753SL0N51 and it says you have them. they have the BBS caps right?

yuri

Comment

I always hate going to my local dealership because their prices are absolutly outragous on everything. They wanted $45 for a thermostat for my B18. What a rip off.

I am willing to give you guys a try here pretty soon.

Comment

Yuri, give me a call tomorrow or find me on gmail.

We've heard East Coast dealers are the worst for markup. The dealers there quote as much as double suggested retail. Canadian dealers are up there, too.

Comment

Hey Dennis, i need a fuel filler pipe for my DA. Acuraautomotiveparts.org has it in their diagram, as part number 13 but not in their list to buy. i actually need the whole assembly with hardware part numbers 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 32, 34 etc.

Comment

I think the fuel filler pipe is discontinued. I can double-check when I get to the office tomorrow.

Comment

dammit, alright let me know.

Comment

The filler pipe is discontinued. I did a nationwide locator on it and no one has it. Also, numbers 18 and 34 are indefinitely back ordered. I ran into this about a year ago, so I had a feeling this was going to happen. Sorry.

Comment

Yuri, why do you need NSX valve stems? Mr. Wolfe you are not.

Comment

Ok well I found a filler pipe. But I have a few more questions. I'll be getting new front knuckles, wheels bearings, trailing arms and hubs. It's obvious the bearings are separate from the front hubs but the rears look like they have the bearings already in them. Also when you get hubs do they come with the wheel studs already installed? It looks from the diagram that they are included but I want to make sure.

Please tell me these are still available.

Comment

I got your email on the control arms and sent you some part numbers and prices.

I also received emails from a few other people and those were responded to as well.

Thanks, everyone!

Comment

i want them for my enkei 92's.

Comment

I don't have those caps at my dealership, but there are 9 left in the country, $8.15 each.
                                                What's "BBS"?

Comment

BBS, you know the rim manufacturer. They always made Honda's racing rims in formula one.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X