I Love my Honda. T-shirts

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Love my Honda. T-shirts

I Love my Honda. T-Shirts

We know that everyone loves their Honda., and that's why we have the perfect shirt for you. The design is based off of the I Love my Honda. Static Cling Sticker Decal. This T shirt is made of high quality 50/50 cotton/poly, and screen printed, this tee is extremely comfortable. (Printing on chest is approx 1.5x12".) These T shirts are so comfortable that they are bound to please every buyer!

Colors (from left to right) - Purple, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Kelly Green, Charcoal Gray, Black

PLEASE USE "VIEW STOCK LIST" TO CHECK INSTOCK ITEMS

Price -$18 Shipped.
    DA JeLLie
    G2IC Sponsor
    G2IC Premier Member
    Last edited by DA JeLLie; 02 Sep 2009, 12:38:58.

out of curiosity, would you be able to make an "I :heart: My DA" shirt? I've seen a few others out there, but wasn't at all afan of their design. /i have no problem paying extra for it if needed.

[email protected]

Comment

Sorry I'm not sure if you wanted me to post here, or your email. I was planning on doing a DA shirt, but not I :heart: my DA. I have all shirts made in batches so I couldn't do a single one. If there is a group of people (24 or more) who were willing to put down deposits I could have the design made in a week, and the shirts made (about 1-2 weeks) then ship from there. About 3-4 weeks turn around. I could cut that down by starting the design once 1/2 of the deposits are in. So about 3 weeks to get to everyone, once the deposits were finished. I may not have answered your question correctly, but if you have more questions, just ask. Thanks!

Comment

do u have any i love my da shirts... ive seen the static clings but do u offer shirts ?

Comment

No we don't have any DA shirts.

Comment

Working...
          X