I Love Old Skool. License Plate Frame.

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Love Old Skool. License Plate Frame.

I Love Old Skool. License Plate Frame

We are here to bring you the original "I :heart: Old Skool." License Plate Frame. Designed with the Old Skool lover in mind it doesn't matter what your meaning is, doesn't everyone love Old Skool? Well we do and we have brought you this awesome design, based on the "I :heart: my Honda." sticker design this license plate frame is strong and durable. Put to our own tests the coloring will not fade. We have had these on our vehicles for the past 3 years, with still no signs of wear, fading or cracking these license plate frames are bound to please every buyer! (Please note frames are made for US License Plates, and may not fit other license plates, or bolt structures.)

Order Here
    Price -$9.00.
    DA JeLLie
    G2IC Sponsor
    G2IC Premier Member
    Last edited by DA JeLLie; 21 Aug 2010, 14:41:35.

hey i just ordered one but i cant pm you i have some questions

Comment

feel free to ask, or use the contact form on the site, or email direct to iloveoldskool AT gmail DOT com

Comment

forget it it's processing the account about how many days will it take to get shipped out?

Comment

Usually ships out a day or two after the payment clears. If you use an e-check, those usually take about 4-5 days to clear. Credit cards and paypal balance payments go through instantly.

Comment

ye its an e check and its waiting to clear on the 5th. thanks in advance i hope to get it soon

Comment

Working...
            X