TX GS-R Parts and other stuff

I have a couple of items for sale that I no longer need that may be of some value to others.
92-93 GSR gears with Synchrotech carbon syncros 300
YS1 Trans case 150
GSR rear hatch glass, doesn’t have the holes like the normal DA’s do for third brake light. 100
Speedfactory 2.5" turn down muffler 50
Short ram intake - more than you can afford
All of the glass for the car, less windshield. - no idea

Everything is in Houston, willing to ship some items. I can take pictures for those interested. Willing to trade for track tires, beers, etc… Not sure how to price alot of this.

OH and a legitimate Hytech header, dented, needs some attention

Can I get some pictures of the SpeedFactory 2.5" turndown? And are you willing to ship it?

I can’t upload any photos to the forum, and it was down the weekend that I took the pictures. Can you let me know an email and I’ll email you? Yes, I can ship.

timfarrell1187@gmail.com

Just send the pictures to my email and about what you think shipping would be. Thanks!

Is it a complete GSR gear-set with shafts, carbon sychros, synchro sleeves, etc?

Yes

I’m definitely interested. I’ll be sending you a PM as soon as I figure how to do so.

Is there a way to send Private Messages on this forum? I can’t figure out how to do so, if there is… If not, please let me know how to contact you. Thanks -Mike

No. Go ahead and email my username at gmail dot com

Will do. I’ll be in touch within the next few days. Thanks.

I sent you an email, please let me know if you got it or not, when you have a chance.

Might be interested in the YS1 case to swap my s4c internals into… Hopefully you’re still around…?

I just recently did that same swap. Had to grind down the webs a little for the differential (wavetrac lsd), but it was pretty simple and straightforward overall.

Not sure if he’s been on or not, I’ve been waiting for a response since my previous post.

Ya I ordered an innovate cable kit for now just gonna throw the s4c in… can’t bring myself to rip apart my good ys1 just for the case… only switching because the s4c has a brand new LSD, is freshly rebult and has a LS 5th…otherwise YS1 all day would be my choice… will see how that does for now i guess.

I still have 2 cases and 1 gear set that I believe is the original GS-R gearset. I ended up buying an LS trans from Syncrotech and having them swap my LSD in. Sorry guys. Never saw any emails come through and I monitor it regularly.