FS: ON Canada: American Racing rims w/ Hankook winters, black tuner lug nuts also

Rims are in great shape, at least 2 more seasons I’d say. Spray bombed by me, bronze. Duplicolour w/ a primer coat. I stripped them down to bare metal before primer. Used rims before I got them and so bits of the lip are buggered. Still looks good.

First $225 takes them.

Lug nuts I bought used and after trying a couple, I decided not to go that route. Black. A couple of the ones I tried are a bit damaged. Text for pics.
$40 + ship

Text is key: nine oh five 92 one five five 5 3, pics on my phone.

Located in west Hamilton, lower city, west of McMaster U. I can possibly meet somewhere reasonable if it’s reasonable and fits my schedule.

Paypal users will need to add the 3% fee.

Other rare ish parts to be listed as I bought something different and I’m moving on. Stay tuned.

-Working JDM/CDM armrest. Cupholder rings are not broken and spring works. Slight tear on top material. No hardware to mount (I just used the 2 screws).

275$ (Pays to read thru the posts doesn’t it?) Shipping and Paypal fees extra.

-Black Neuspeed front upper strut bar. May need to refinish if desired, i.e. NOT mint.

100$

-Front sway bar links NIB : $10-/ both sides

-Floor mats (NOT mint. Used. Complete): $50-

-Set of OEM mudguards: OFFERS, I’m thinking $60-

-Custom plywood and vinyl hatch floor that I made. With trapdoor to access spare tire well: $50-

-RS Akimoto SRI w/ original cone filter that has been recharged with K&N kit: not sure for price but thinking $120 or so. OFFERS

-NIB thermostat

-a few MFRs (they all worked when last checked in vehicle)

-OEM 3-pc nose bra (includes fender pieces): Price? I’m not too sure…I’ve seen from 120-275

Interested in the black neuspeed front upper strut bar. Would you ship it to British Columbia?

g2i91xsi@gmail

daxsi91, yes I’ll ship. Can send pic to email. Shipping plus Paypal 3% extra please.

More stuff listed in top 2 posts

Please if you could send pictures of the bar would be much appreciated as well if you could give me a shipping quote

thanks

Will get to pics when daylight permits (been working from Dark to Dark)