Wings West rear bumper cover new $300
GSR Gauge Cluster $75
GSR Red Accent Passenger seat $50
Uncut EK Sideskirts-black $75
2x Carbon hoods need refinishing $75ea
“Total One” Axle back SS Muffler $120
AC Autotechnic Rear Bumper Diffuser 2pc $40
92-93 Bumper Lenses Amber+Clear $20/set

I’ll take the fender moldings. Just give me a shipped price USD to CA 95969 and a paypal address and I’ll send payment right away. Thanks!

How much for neuspeed strut bar? Also interested in pics of hoods.

x2 on vtec moldings, if the other person does not buy them I will send payment right away, 95662

Hood blanket available?

Parts for manual seat belt conversion?

Do you have the center armrest console?
Interested in the gsr seats and the cluster

Hoping for a response… you have an email I can hit you up on?

Sorry for the late reply. I have them packaged up and hope to make it to post office tm. Email me at address below and i will reply w a total including shipping!
devontreneer@gmail.com

40$ for strut bar

Only have passenger side and rear red accent gsr seats (driver seat is faded yonoka racing seat) will add pics

Cool, I’ll send you an email now! Thanks!

How much for nuespeed strut bar shipped to 53219 WI.
Email for faster response noellucianojr@yahoo.com

Any chance you have the hood pad?

Strut bar SOLD
Headlights SOLD
No hood pad/blanket
Parts list has been updated

Door kicks w acura custom liner $40
AC Autotechnic rear bumper diffuser $40
Spoon p72 w hickup in powerband b18c mt $100

GSR seats ECU and cluster still available

What is shipping on the cluster to 95820 ca.? send me an email @ greazemunkey73@yahoo.com

Also interested in the cluster. Shipping would be to the east coast, New Brunswick specifically. I’m pretty sure the bus would be the easiest.

Email me, ethanm.noel@gmail.com.

If the gauge cluster is still available please contact me at 4072595665 with pics.

I two em interested in the cluster if its still available? I am located in British Columbia. Would you consider shipping the gsr seats??

g2i91xsi@gmail.com

Hey do you still have the wingswest 3pc spoiler for sale ? If so email me at jimnguyen704@gmail.com thank you

Do you have the engine and dash wiring harness if so please email me pics and price at

Integrab20v@icloud.com

Im located in 91801

Do you have right side door sill scuff plate in black? Thanks, Don; don@napanet.net.