Time Attack Integra Part Out!!!!

Nothing left to sell

Some good stuff in here! If you were local I’d definitely want to come by and look the car over. I’m bummed to see this thing parted out though :frowning: Do you have photos up in a gallery online or anything? I noticed the pics from your build thread are gone. If there’s some stuff left when I get back to North America I may need to take a closer look, that power steering setup sounds interesting and is something I’ve wondered about doing in the past.

Best of luck with the part out! (but it’ll be sad to see this car go)

[QUOTE=Colin;2329877]Some good stuff in here! If you were local I’d definitely want to come by and look the car over. I’m bummed to see this thing parted out though :frowning: Do you have photos up in a gallery online or anything? I noticed the pics from your build thread are gone. If there’s some stuff left when I get back to North America I may need to take a closer look, that power steering setup sounds interesting and is something I’ve wondered about doing in the past.

Best of luck with the part out! (but it’ll be sad to see this car go)[/QUOTE]

Sadly I haven’t taken many pictures of it…something i’ll regret, I’m sure.
PS setup is so awesome! I might want to keep the pump for a future project.
I’m hoping the cool chassis specific parts will find new homes. Along with the shell…

It as sad day to this da race car go :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

Say

It

Ain’t

So

:argh:

[QUOTE=rollinmyda;2329884]Say

It

Ain’t

So

:argh:[/QUOTE]

:surrend: :frowning:

Wheels are sold!!!

how much shipped for the GC and koni to California 92647?

Thanks!

[QUOTE=polobreaka;2329898]how much shipped for the GC and koni to California 92647?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Hey, realized I got the asking price wrong for the GC/Koni setup. I’m looking to get 750 so given my mistake I’ll ship cost free for you.

Hey, I’m interested on both the cf hood and hatch w/ FAL window.

Would you even ship? I’m located in Michigan.

neilmdrd@yahoo.com

[QUOTE=AcUrAtEgGS;2329919]Hey, I’m interested on both the cf hood and hatch w/ FAL window.

Would you even ship? I’m located in Michigan.

neilmdrd@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

Email sent

I’m willing to ship any part listed

[QUOTE=ARGH;2329920]Email sent

I’m willing to ship any part listed[/QUOTE]

emailed back

Would you sale just the mr2 pump if so how much?

Can you tell me a little bit more about the headlight skins? Do they bolt in, in place of the headlights? If so, I’d be interested. Shipped to the US, 77077. Email is in my profile.
Thanks!

can you explain how this works?
Electric power steering Pump with DA rack (MR2)
thanks

[QUOTE=turboda4dr;2330053]can you explain how this works?
Electric power steering Pump with DA rack (MR2)
thanks[/QUOTE]

Toyota MR-S power steering pump, DA9 steering rack, 6 feet of braided stainless ptfe hose with aero quip fittings, 3/8 rubber return hoses and a custom 3/16 steel mounting bracket.
It functions just like the oem power steering setup but instead of a belt driven hydraulic pump the pump is driven by an electric motor. Less parasitic loss (5-8hp?) and the ability to turn on the system without the engine running (great when moving the car around a garage or loading onto a trailer)
On the DA9 it can be configured with or without the vss depending on preference.
The packaging is much cleaner than the oem setup since the ps fluid reservoir and pump are integrated, eliminating a few hoses, making for a simple installation and can be hidden virtually anywhere if you want a clean engine bay.

[QUOTE=ARGH;2330055]Toyota MR-S power steering pump, DA9 steering rack, 6 feet of braided stainless ptfe hose with aero quip fittings, 3/8 rubber return hoses and a custom 3/16 steel mounting bracket.
It functions just like the oem power steering setup but instead of a belt driven hydraulic pump the pump is driven by an electric motor. Less parasitic loss (5-8hp?) and the ability to turn on the system without the engine running (great when moving the car around a garage or loading onto a trailer)
On the DA9 it can be configured with or without the vss depending on preference.
The packaging is much cleaner than the oem setup since the ps fluid reservoir and pump are integrated, eliminating a few hoses, making for a simple installation and can be hidden virtually anywhere if you want a clean engine bay.[/QUOTE]

thank you for the explanation. is the installation easy? i can just bring it to my mechanic and get it install?

[QUOTE=ARGH;2330055]Toyota MR-S power steering pump, DA9 steering rack, 6 feet of braided stainless ptfe hose with aero quip fittings, 3/8 rubber return hoses and a custom 3/16 steel mounting bracket.
The packaging is much cleaner than the oem setup since the ps fluid reservoir and pump are integrated, eliminating a few hoses, making for a simple installation and can be hidden virtually anywhere if you want a clean engine bay.[/QUOT

double post sorry

Any competent mechanic should be able to install it for you.

You just have to choose where and how to mount the pump along with how to wire it in. I wired it directly to the battery and had a toggle switch to turn it on and off. You might want to simply connect it to ignition.

interested in the chassis harness. More info of what it consist of?

I built it using an E-Z wire kit. It’s a very basic chassis harness. The only circuits are Ignition, wipers (high-low), fan, lights (high - low beam), blinkers, hazards, brake light. The other circuits; Power steering pump, starter button, engine harness, alternator, starter, battery, dash, gauges and fuel pump were on a separate harness. All circuits on the chassis harness are operated via toggle switches. I wouldn’t recomend it for anything other than a race car.