ON: BNIB OEM Honda Rear Quarter Panels

SOLD, thanks everyone

Nice parts, someone will hopefully jump on these hard to find quarter panels!

Omg! Please let me know as soon as you plan to list the other parts. I NEED all the exterior trim and weatherstripping!

michaelessila@gmail.com
530-321-9334

Very interested
ck_integra83@hotmail.com

[QUOTE=rollinmyda;2321466]Omg! Please let me know as soon as you plan to list the other parts. I NEED all the exterior trim and weatherstripping!

michaelessila@gmail.com
530-321-9334[/QUOTE]

x1billion

[QUOTE=rollinmyda;2321466]Omg! Please let me know as soon as you plan to list the other parts. I NEED all the exterior trim and weatherstripping!

michaelessila@gmail.com
530-321-9334[/QUOTE]

I tried emailing the email listed on your profile with no response. Any contact info? Or please contact me, I’m very interested in the stuff you haven’t listed yet! Thanks!

Yea I email two different emails you have the day this post was made and still never got a response. Here’s my email if you decide on selling any parts that are not listed as well. Dantbhony2@gmail.com

plz email me pic anthonyfa18@hotmail.com i want them

i will even drive down to pick them up

Hey guys, I haven’t been ignoring you. I’ve just been dealing with dead beat buyer for my car. It’s no longer sold, so I’m not 100% set on selling these quarter panels just yet. I really didn’t think there would be that much interested! I’ve even had an offer for $2200 through email (although, who knows how serious that person is).

Regardless, I have everyones contact information. If the car doesn’t sell in the next few weeks I may just end up parting everything, including the car. I’ll create a post that has all the details of everything I have.

Thanks for the interest!

Keep us updated, and good luck either way! :up:

Thanks for the update :up:

whoa, brand new rear quarter panels. I would rething that sale too. good luck either way you go.

Okay, so I decided to finally sell these. I’ve updated the first post with some extra details. As well, don’t bother emailing the account in my profile as it’s no longer in use. Leave me your email and I’ll reach out to you.

FYI - My name is Matt (this is my brothers old account from when he had a G2 Integra)

BTW - Also just posted my car on here if anyone is interested http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?218492-FS-ON-1990-Acura-Integra

Thanks

michaelessila@gmail.com
530-321-9334[/QUOTE]

I’m still interested in the other parts! Even if you aren’t going to sell them until after the quarter panels feel free to shoot me an email to discuss what you have and prices beforehand. Thanks!

Do you still have these?

Yes they’re still available

Interested in some parts
Terbong_aswit@yahoo.com or text me at (415)420-5039 thanks!

Still available, price isn’t set in stone.

3478542701 please call me or text me. i am ready to pick these up

I know this is a bit of a reach but, are these still available?

chinto_inc@hotmail.com