Weird pulling problem

Im having a problem with the car. Both wheels lines up straight but sometimes when im driving it pulls to the right not just slightly but a little rougher. Any ideas on what it could be?

Check your outer/inner tierods. They are probably shot.

check all of your tires air pressure, that can cause the car to pull to one side.
you should have them to atleast 35-40psi for daily driving, i keep mine at 37psi. The tires on your right side might be at a lower air pressure then the ones on your left side thus causing the right side to have more resistance making it pull to the right.

-Karlo
p.s. just by looking and seeing that the wheels are straight doesnt always mean they are straight, when the car rolls the toe can adjust especially if you have worn out bushings.

Tire pressure is all even. Also when i turn sharper there is a little ticking too. So it may end up being the tie rods

Check tie rods bushing on control arms or balljoint loose ends. Also check your caster radius rod if its in good shape etc.

How long has it been happening and prior to happening have u done anything or what do u have in there that may be worned down or out?

Umm did you just say ticking? You might want to check your axles bro… ticking when turning is a sign of a fcuked axle…

Alright ill give that a check. Is it easier to change the axles and tierods together? or should i change the axles first then tierods after?

Has your car had a proper wheel alignment? How is the tire tread? abnormal wear?