Do dc neuspeed strut bars fit on da's?

Do the DC strut bars fit on our tegs? trying to see if the neuspeed strut bars fit

Nope…

nNONONONONONONOONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOO

dangit i found a neuspeed and i wanted it =[

[QUOTE=lilvietboy;2067275]nNONONONONONONOONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOO

dangit i found a neuspeed and i wanted it =[[/QUOTE]

Let me guess… you found one on Craigslist for $40 and the guy doesn’t know which car it fits right. I saw that ad 2 weeks ago and I did some research and it turns out to be for a DC.

lol noppee found one and the guy is selling for 70 and it comes with a front nuepseed and what looks to be a homemade rear

makes me so sad=[
well hopefully ill be able to get my hands on an OEM hood been looking for a long time now… i got scammed the guy traded hoods with me and i call him back and hes like yeah we can trade back and then what do you know he no shows and changes his phone number… been trying to get my hands on an oem hood for over 3 months now ugh…

[QUOTE=lilvietboy;2067482]lol noppee found one and the guy is selling for 70 and it comes with a front nuepseed and what looks to be a homemade rear

makes me so sad=[
well hopefully ill be able to get my hands on an OEM hood been looking for a long time now… i got scammed the guy traded hoods with me and i call him back and hes like yeah we can trade back and then what do you know he no shows and changes his phone number… been trying to get my hands on an oem hood for over 3 months now ugh…[/QUOTE]

Let me get this straight… you traded a guy for his hood not knowing that his hood does not fit your DA? How does that work?

it fits just very poorly >.> and i was going to buff the hood to get off the oxidation and he was like if it doesnt work hit me up and than i did and than when i finally get a hold of him he bails one day and then he worked the next day at eastridge and someone stole his car and stole his wheels and his steering wheel and then he changed his e mail and put his car on craigslist ( i could tell it was his car because of his pictures and his name) i e mailed him but that didnt do anything tried e mailing on another e mail that wasnt mine but he never responded but i guess his wheels definately cost more than my hood