ground control coilovers correct order

hi guys i installed the coilovers yesterday. the car bounces and makes noises like hell , also it very stiff. i dont know i might mess up the order of the springs and sleeve. here is a pic of the coilover when i first got it used. guys , if you know the correct order pls let me know, pls give me a hand on this , i really need your help. thank you very much.

as you see in the pic , i put the longer sleeve and the longer biger springs togther in the rear. pls tell me the right order, thanks in advance

i adjusted the sleeve at the top, i was planning to get 1" drop , but now the rear of the car is lifted a liltle bit and the front is almost tucked

i just took everything off now , called ground controll they said the longer sleeve and the smaller spring(180.64.44) goes in to the rear. and the shorter sleeve and biger spring(200.64.58) goes to the front . the problem is the front bolts up fine. but the rear got a huge gap. both front and rear strut dust shield hits the sleeves is already cracked as you can see in the pics.

Your supposed to remove the dust shields.

Gap in the rear is normal.

the backward ride was much more then terrible, i dont know anymore , ive been working on this for 3days.my mind is really tired. i hope someone can clear this out for me . it is just really confuesd, ive been in contact with G/C , they cant tell if these are for my car or not. the problem is i am not sure if these are for the car , i might go back to stock tomorrow.

pls help me if you know anything about this , my sleeve is 4" and 6".

[QUOTE=spikeymike;2067025]Your supposed to remove the dust shields.

Gap in the rear is normal.[/QUOTE]

i adjusted the sleeve to top , i think its surppose to be a 0.5 to 3.0 drop. if i adjusted the sleeve to the top i should get close to stock. but now i got that gap plus it will be compressed a little bit when its on the car , thats like 3" drop in the rear.

the 0.5-3" is false. when i raise my gc coilovers to the max i almost have a 2 finger gap which equals to about a 2" drop. if you only wanted a 1" drop and a not so stiff ride you should have went with a sport spring. something like the h&r sport or eibach sport spring.

i put everything back on correctly today, took it for a spin , i have to say i love the ride , its so much better than oem . you are right, highest now is about 1.5" 1.8.

and the bad thing is theres a noise, a rubing noise when the car is in gear, and under 2000rpm.it feels like something is trying to drag the car when you try to take off, once your above 2000rpm, it goes away. my father said this might be the axle making the noise and drags the car. cuz when the car is lowered the angle of the front axles has changed .

any thoughts on the noise and what drags the car . thanks.

check this out http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196973