Brake Stopper Help......

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brake Stopper Help......

HI,everyone...
    Some body have experience how to install brake stopper on DA classis?

Thanks

I had to google this product to find out what it's supposed to do. IMHO, I find it hard to believe that the firewall flexes an appreciable amount even during super-hard braking. It's not like the Incredible Hulk is driving the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
      I had to google this product to find out what it's supposed to do. IMHO, I find it hard to believe that the firewall flexes an appreciable amount even during super-hard braking. It's not like the Incredible Hulk is driving the car.
      not on an integra but just to show you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Z3dpAmf2I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZY2NjrkC3Y

Comment

I can honestly say that I have never heard of this product before. And from looking at the diagram without googling (too damn lazy), I can again honestly say I have no clue what the hell I'm looking at

Comment

Originally posted by hybrid90 View Post
          I can honestly say that I have never heard of this product before. And from looking at the diagram without googling (too damn lazy), I can again honestly say I have no clue what the hell I'm looking at

see the blue thing on the drive side shock tower...

or

Comment

Hey thanks tilegend for the very descriptive pics. Helps me out A LOT of understanding what it does and how it's mounted.

Is it more of a cosmetic piece or does it actually help for our cars ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by hybrid90 View Post
              Hey thanks tilegend for the very descriptive pics. Helps me out A LOT of understanding what it does and how it's mounted.

Is it more of a cosmetic piece or does it actually help for our cars ya think?
              if youre firewall flexes when you brake, then this device would be correcting that..
              now the real question is, does the firewall flexing have any negative side effect?
              aside from a slightly more spongy pedal i cant really think of any GOOD reasons to do, it sure is bling tho, just another conversation peice if its a street car, imo.
              seems more like a track upgrade to me.

Comment

Working...
              X