Brake Stopper Help......

HI,everyone…
Some body have experience how to install brake stopper on DA classis?

Thanks

I had to google this product to find out what it’s supposed to do. IMHO, I find it hard to believe that the firewall flexes an appreciable amount even during super-hard braking. It’s not like the Incredible Hulk is driving the car. :giggle:

not on an integra but just to show you…

I can honestly say that I have never heard of this product before. And from looking at the diagram without googling (too damn lazy), I can again honestly say I have no clue what the hell I’m looking at :squint::stare::shy:

see the blue thing on the drive side shock tower…

or

Hey thanks tilegend for the very descriptive pics. Helps me out A LOT of understanding what it does and how it’s mounted.

Is it more of a cosmetic piece or does it actually help for our cars ya think?

[QUOTE=hybrid90;2065895]Hey thanks tilegend for the very descriptive pics. Helps me out A LOT of understanding what it does and how it’s mounted.

Is it more of a cosmetic piece or does it actually help for our cars ya think?[/QUOTE]

if youre firewall flexes when you brake, then this device would be correcting that…
now the real question is, does the firewall flexing have any negative side effect?
aside from a slightly more spongy pedal i cant really think of any GOOD reasons to do, it sure is bling tho, just another conversation peice if its a street car, imo.
seems more like a track upgrade to me.