Tein S Techs???

any of you use these or have any experience with them??

would you recommend any other suspension setups?? (keeping in mind a limited budget)

any advice/info would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks, Chris

great for a budget build but the quality is limited they start to sag after a while

for a limited budget, they are a great set of springs. as long as the springs are authentic, you know they are golden. Tein makes top shelf parts, so if you get legit springs (from an official Tein retailer) you know you’re getting a good product.

The ride height is pretty nice, for being just a lowering spring set, and not coilovers. The stance is plenty low, and the ride is comfortable (permitting that your shocks are in good shape). Just don’t expect massive improvements in handling, as the springs are not stiffer than stock. If they are stiffer, it is my a very small margin.

for a good drop, for under $200 out the door, you can’t beat it. I rocked that setup for 3 years with no complaints.

[QUOTE=imcnblu;2064208]for a limited budget, they are a great set of springs. as long as the springs are authentic, you know they are golden. Tein makes top shelf parts, so if you get legit springs (from an official Tein retailer) you know you’re getting a good product.

The ride height is pretty nice, for being just a lowering spring set, and not coilovers. The stance is plenty low, and the ride is comfortable (permitting that your shocks are in good shape). Just don’t expect massive improvements in handling, as the springs are not stiffer than stock. If they are stiffer, it is my a very small margin.

for a good drop, for under $200 out the door, you can’t beat it. I rocked that setup for 3 years with no complaints.[/QUOTE]

I am with Blu,

i have rocked Tein’s on my past 4 DA’s/DB’s i love them, and for the price you cant beat it.

Did you ride them on stock strut?

i did on one of them and it rode fine, but the rest have either been blues or GR-2’s

I’m rocking them on my db and they are pretty good plus i got mine for a deal even though they are for dc/eg but i picked up a set of dc shocks i just got to swap them over just need to pick up some dc front forks