Rear Camber Kit (EBAY) ....

Okay, so I’m on a little budget so i got this rear camber kit for 45$us plus 30$us shippped to my door, plus a 20$ fee from UPS.
Anywho, I Installed this kit and brought it in for an alignment, all is good. I get close to home (12kms from the alignment shop) and I hear a clunking sound from the left rear of the car. I park it and check it out, the bushing has slid out of the camberkit on both ends… I’m pissed!!! I just paid for an alignement and now I have to redo everything. GRRRR… anybody know a quick fix on this? without me having to go in again for an aligntment? taking it off and leaving the adjustments alone should be fine right?? someone fill me in :).
I emailed the seller on Ebay. Maybe he’ll send me a new one free of charge. I haven’t given him feedback either…

Picture of the Camber kit, Messed up.

Picture of my car. Mad because I installed a shitty ass camber kit.

I always wondered about those kits, but now I have the answer to all of my questions. If you can keep it the exact same length as when it was aligned, you shouldn’t need to worry about an alignment. However, my experience has always been that I have to adjust the kit some to get it bolted in with the rest of the suspension together.

Thats why i dont buy “ebay brand” stuff. Idk how big of an issue it is honestly, Drive it back to the alignment shop and play dumb and be like “what happened guys” and see what they say.

Car looks really nice though, what kind of wheels you have?

Thats no good only quick fix is put it back to stock . From the pictures it looks tweaked . And i honestly think your going to do some serious damadge . Get ahold of the seller send your pics with the email . Cause thats a huge mistake on his part .

Same thing happened to me with a similar rear kit.

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158833&highlight=camber+kit

I tossed the kit and went with the longer bolts and washers trick and never looked back.

I always thought that the bushings and design of my SPC kit looked over engineered, but after seeing 1tegra’s, too, I would have to say that they were probably made that way for a very good reason. The main difference is that it has a really thick, strong rubber/urethane bushing that actually overlaps the edge on both sides where it can’t shift out like that. My SPC kit has lasted for about 4 years so far with no problems. Then again, it did cost at least twice as much as yours which is why I said I had always wondered about the eBay kits since they looked very similar in design.

i got the same kit as the broken one and hod no problems with it. if no one wants to help u out ie get u knew ones go to ur local auto parts store and get window wield it works on 500 hp hondas (moter mounts)lol y not that

Washer trick always worked for me and never had any camber wear in the rear of any car.

Don’t buy ebay parts.