brake light flashing problem

Well guys my db2 for some reason under hard acceleration the brake light comes on in the dash… anyone know why this would happen?? i have done a fair amount of research…cant really figure it out… the abs light is always on but i dont know why the other one would come on…like the ebrake is pulled

Got enough brake fluid? Bullet connectors to reservoir cap make good contact?

Yup +1 on low brake fluid… same thing happened to me.

This happened here to my Honda Element for the longest time. I couldn’t figure it out for the life of me. Then one day about a week and 1/2 later, I stopped for fuel and to check my motor oil. Than take a glance (look) over to the Brake level, noticed that I was at 1/4 full. I had no brake fade, and was still able to stop anytime at this level. I then drove to the dealer (Hohen Acura of Carlsbad, California) and purchased a new bottle of brake fluid. All is good now - no more ''brake light" on. Damn computer knows everything. On the way home, I was thinking and telling myself, if I only got into a accident, that I could already have a new SC Element. That would have been really cool, I love the new car smell.:ohyeah:

oh its low like half full how stupid of me… i shoulda known this but again it never seems to be low ha… why would it be low something leaking somewere?

In time the fluid evaporates lilttle by little I suppose? But yeah… when I first got that problem… I felt dumb when my friend told me what was wrong… sometimes simple things just crosses your mind lol.

if i am correct, as your brake pads wear more fluid stays in the line. My light was flashing so i topped it off and about a week later my brake pads started squealing. So i put new pads on and when we pushed the piston in the caliper back in, all the brake fluid i put in to top it off came out of the master cylinder. haha genius.