Bushing Spray

Has anyone tried this bushing spray stuff. They have it at weaver here in town. I guess you spray it on the bushing and it softens it or something. Was just curios to see if anyone has tried it.

What? Name of it… what does it look like? Never heard of such stuff.

It’s called crc- super duty silicone. It comes in an aerosol can. Supposed to stop squeaks from bushing. I have a squeak from my drivers rear. When I’m going along driving I can hear it. Im just not sure wtf its coming from. And if I push down on the car when its parked I can hear it squeak. I’m just not sure wtf bushing it is.

it is probably the ones inside the upper a-arms. i used to have that squeak as a result of a messed-up camber kit. i changed a-arms and camber kit and now there is no squeak!

I have a squeak in the drivers rear as well. Just changed RTA and RLCA bushings so prolly one of those.

I found out what one it is. The top mount that sits on the spring. I sprayed it with seafoam deep creep and it went away and it stopped sqeakin. Of course it came back so I’m just going get the new rubber inside that mount.