How much for pads, rotors, calipers?

I spent about $350 before core charge on brakes, pads, rotors, jack, and gloves. Im wondering how much it would cost to have all of that changed on the rear at a shop. Trying to figure out if I saved money. I think core charge is $30 per caliper.

Thanks a lot.

That seems about right depending on the brand of pads, rotors, jack and gloves you buy.

Hawk pads: $65 for left/right front
Ebay/Kragen Blank rotors $70 for 4
Kragen Reman calipers $70/pair

Depending on how much you spend for a jack can vary but you can get a decent one for about $100 and a pack of gloves for like $8.

So grand total is about $313 give or take a few bucks.

I was more concerned about the cost of the total job with labor.

Oh… brake jobs are from $60-80 per side depending on where you go. That includes the brake pads and labor. You should also get your rotors turned when replacing your pads… they should be about $10/rotor.

labor charge… 75 for front or rear… just for brakes. if rotors need change. its 20-40more if they can turn it its 10-15 each calipers add 20-40more. plus parts, if u got the parts. they wont do it unless u find a local non big name shop. do it yourself. its simple as 123.

at acura your looking at $200+just for pads, rotors and labor. you can do it yourself wayyyyy cheaper. you could be good brand new pads and rotors all the way around for that price. doing a brake job is really not to complicated if you have basic knowledge of cars. the only thing you would have trouble doin on you own would be turning your rotors if you didnt need new ones.

if you have an advanced auto parts by you which is a store i work for… you can get a full rear brake job which includes rotors and pads for around 80 bucks… this is just for the rear by the way :rofl: not including labor

When changing out your brake pads, you don’t necessarily have to have the rotors turned if they are in good physical shape, are not warped (are within specs for lateral run-out), etc. Anyone who tells you otherwise is full of BS. Just rough up the surface where the pads contact with some moderate sandpaper to remove the glazing (if any), and you’re good to go.