problems with dumping my car

ok so i put my skunk2 lowering springs on the front of my car and the passenger side is like a half inch higher then the drivers side. is it because i didnt put the top hat of the strut all the way on. or could it be how it sits on the bottom of the strut. the drivers side looks more lower then the other side.

also. i was hella dumb and backed down my drive way and didnt realize my car was lowered and i scraped my downpipe on the crub. now it has a small dent in it. SUCKS! oh well, i can get another egay one for like 30 bucks.

First were in fed way are you located? I am in puyallup and will be heading up that way later today for lunch and I can take a look at it, but it could be what you think about the spring not seating correctly or maybe the fact that spring is a slightly stronger spring rate to counter the fact the motor sits slightly offset in favor of the driver side??? Did the springs state which one is for the left and which one is for the right by chance??? I am not too familiar with lower springs, I got coilovers.

Check the seatting of the springs on the bottom of the spring/fork. make sure they are seated in the rite place. i had the same thing happen cuss they were’nt seated correctly.

if the spring is seated correctly, which it may very well not be, the dr. side spring is sagging if it’s used

im pretty sure its cause i didnt snap the top part of the strut on all the way on the passengers side. cause the passenger side sits a little higher. about the width of a finger. i live by fred meyers and the aquatic center in federal way.