cheap big brake kit

Anyone know of a cheap big brake kit or swap?Not really interested in the legend upgrade,just looking for some bigger rotors.Do dc2 calipers and rotors fit our DAs?

why?

cheap + brakes = probably not very good

The stock size brakes work just fine for almost all applications. You need to be doing some serious track days or racing for them to be a problem.

why would you be interested in ITR rotors and calipers but not the legend upgrade…

makes no sense, both the prelude vtec rotor and DC2 are 282mm and the ITR caliper is a single piston caliper. not to mention you will still have to re-drill the rotors regardless.

Not looking into changing my caliper,just looking for a bigger rotor kit.I said DC2 because omnipower,tenzor,and aem make big rotor kits for them but not DA.Its for a daily driver but I do a lot of autocross in it just want a little better brakes.

AEM no longer makes BBKs. Powerslot has taken that over.

Now powerslot does make a big brake kit for the 90-93 integras.

http://www.powerslot.com/partsapp/details.php?id=758&makes=28&models=127&years=1993&categories=12

part #29-700

which is the exact same thing for 94-01 because its the same part number

on their website it mentions that you’ll also need a minimum of 17" wheels to clear the kit.

Thats what Im looking for,but I need something that will clear a 16inch rim.

i have had the tenzo kit on my car (front and rear) for years now with no issues. i am running 17’s. just out of curiosity, which 16’s are you running? i know there are only a few that will clear the setup…

Are you using the tenzor kit from a DC2?

So do DC2 rotors fit?

DC2 as in ITR?

no the regular g3 integra

[QUOTE=tilegend;2054968]Now powerslot does make a big brake kit for the 90-93 integras.

http://www.powerslot.com/partsapp/details.php?id=758&makes=28&models=127&years=1993&categories=12

part #29-700

which is the exact same thing for 94-01 because its the same part number[/QUOTE]

the rotors are the same.

calipers are basically the same also except for the bracket.

Thx …Im gona go with the powerslot front kit and fastbrakes rear.That way I get the front and back big brake kit for under $650

powerslott front kit 12" rotors $350
fastbrake rear kit 11" rotors $250

nope, it’s for the G2’s…i know they dont make them anymore though. i can show ya pics if ya want…also have a spare whole setup laying around if youre interested…

plz show me some pics.Do you have the front and back for sale?Im very interested

no prob. what’s your email?

darkintegra@yahoo.com

email sent.