manual rack

is there a swap to do a manual rack set up to do on a da

realy, is the search button that hard to use

hahaha fuck the manual rack just hollow out the valve body. i did that and its that samethang with only 45 mins of work

There was a thread or two in here just the other day, and I saw another in general. Not to mention the p/s removal thread… and the pages of others. If you happen to lack the ability to even look for a solution you might as well forget it.

Is there another infant begging for the spoon…

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88673&highlight=power+steering+removal

You will be ignored on this forum if you continue to make spoonfed threads. People don’t like spending the time to share information only to be asked to same questions over and over again by someone who is too lazy to even search first.

:werd:

and since I feel like being nice and assume that you dont want to read that either:

you can use an ef manual rack with some shimming and da outers and inners.

Or you can just remove the powersteering pump, belt, bracket, cooler, lines, and then loop the vss on the tranny, open the cover on the p/s rack, remove the valves and springs with a magnet, close it back up, add fluid, and loop the lines coming out of the power steering, and remember to search next time.