Pic request on fat fives

Can I get a couple of pics on how they look. Thanks.

a little looking around helps

[QUOTE=dinh626;2048977]Currently my favorite pic until i get a proper photoshoot done.

[/QUOTE]

Why do you need pics of fat fives when there’s a million people who have them. You can search google “fat fives on integra” and get a billiion results.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=fat%20fives%20on%20integra&sa=N&tab=wi&um=1

[QUOTE=MattyG2;2050463]Why do you need pics of fat fives when there’s a million people who have them. You can search google “fat fives on integra” and get a billiion results.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=fat%20fives%20on%20integra&sa=N&tab=wi&um=1[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link. I was just curious on how they look on DAs not on other cars.

Guys I found on craigslist going for 400. That includes brand new khumos running on 300 miles. Local too. I’m meeting up with the guy later to see it on his ride.

Is that a reasonable price? Thanks again.

Found another one on craigslist going for 230 with used tires but the rim he says are in bad shape but ok to drive.

Which one would you get?

your better off getting the cheaper ones. if your ballin like that then get the expensive ones…

99% of people paint them anyway and the condition on them isnt noticeable after paint. so its up to you…

the fat fives that were on my da were painted blue and looked almost new after the paint…

Get expensive ones? What do you mean? Isn’t there only one kind of GSR fat five rims? Are you saying they make some fat fives different looking?

I met up with the guy who is selling his fives for 400 with new Escta khumo AST tires. Looks mint.

what i meant was…

you said you found 2 sets on craiglist. one for 230 and one for 400…

so i mean get the cheaper ones if you plan on painting them

or

get the more expensive nice ones if you dont…

400 is a little steep for phat 5’s. i have seen blades in good shape go for around that!!

double post sorry

I got mine for 210 with almost new tires and the actual rims were in descent shape with center caps.

here are pics of my 1st DA with fat fives

Matt- What size tire is that? How much did you see them for?

205/50 and I forgot how much I sold them for.

I paid 170 for these.

guys. What PSI do you guys set it on for daily driving?

I think I ran something like 38 on those fuzion zri’s. Long gone now though.

38 psi is too high, mine was I would do like 30-34 psi with having 33front 32ish rear