Will DC4 springs have major sagging in the back? *searched*

So I’ve done some searching and have found (although with conflicting threads) that DC springs should work for my DB1 coupled with struts/shocks made for the DB1.

My question is will there be major sagging in the back?

My set up will be Neuspeed Race springs for DC integra (2.0"/1.75") coupled with tokico illuminas for 90-93 integras.

Thanks.

have u read this one? http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30796

from that article u should be able to make ur decision.

it fitting is not an issue, its how it sits when they are installed.

yes according to that thread DC springs will work on DA struts but the back will be lower, my question is will there be major sagging in the back (there are no pics posted) ie. is it so bad it looks stupid or can i pull it off because I have these suspension parts available.
thanks.

[QUOTE=dinh626;2044309]yes according to that thread DC springs will work on DA struts but the back will be lower, my question is will there be major sagging in the back (there are no pics posted) ie. is it so bad it looks stupid or can i pull it off because I have these suspension parts available.
thanks.[/QUOTE]

major sagging? well… won’t be major but will probably be noticeable. if u want, take a measurement of ur neuspeed race spring for the dc, and i’ll measure mine that i have for the da. and by that it can give u a decent estimate of height difference and how much it’ll prolly be lower than putting da neuspeed race springs on da struts.

So future owners know… DC springs (neuspeed) on DA struts/shocks for a 93 DB1 with 195/55/15 tires will give 1.5-2 finger gap in the front, and no finger gap in rear.

Don’t do it, DC lowering springs on a DA will
make the car look terrible. I have been there, done that
and have seen it before. Unless you are using coilovers
which would allow you too raise the rear and lower the
front, your car will look very weird.

Does anyone know how much shorter factory DC rear springs and Struts are than factory DA rear springs and struts? will it priovide a 1-2" drop?

i have access to some and am wondering if this is an option to even things out.