Popping sounds NOT because of axles?

Whenever I make a sharp turn, there’s always a loud popping noise and smaller little popping noises. People have been telling me it’s my axles going bad but I only hear it on my driver’s side. I have checked the CV boots on both axles and neither of them are ripped. I have also been told that it could be my bushings (but i’m unsure of which ones they are.) Any Ideas? Please and Thanks.

personally i need more info. are u lowered? if so about how much? also what type of axle do u have? if its an autozone one, then u could have it where its almost dislocated. just cuz the boot isn’t torn doesn’t mean the joint is ok. i’d check that driver side axle no matter what tho. if u can, raise up the car, put the front on jack stands, then start the car and put it in gear and slowly spin the tires. turn the wheel all the way and have someone inspect the wheel/tire/axle/suspension. listen for sounds n everything too.

also, just for the hell of it, go into an empty parking lot, crank the wheel all the way to the left and see if u the tire is rubbing the wheel well.

get us some more info tho so we can try n help out.

Well the car is stock height, and the axles were the same from when I bought it. The dude I bought it from never told me whether or not they were replaced, but when I test drove the car it didn’t make any noises. I looked underneath while I changed my oil this afternoon and didn’t see anything out of the ordinary… Can bushings be a problem?

^^ yeah it’s possible that if any bushings are excessively worn it could cause metal-metal contact somewhere, maybe balljoints, or swaybar endlink bushings, lots of possibilities

yea especially sway bar end links and sway bar frame bushings do move a bit when turning, even more when making a sharp turn while driving. (can’t make a turn when not driving :angel:)

if something is torn… then its obviously not doing it job.

ball joints, link pins, suspension

If theyre autozone axles then they probably just suck, even if theyre new. I got brand new (Not reman) autozone axles and they vibrated like i was using 2 big hunks of wood as axles. I got some napa remans to replace them with and all is good now. Best advice for axles is to save up the $260 for Raxles. (thats the price for 90-93 integras for raxles) $29.95 standard flat rate shipping in the US to i believe. $300 for lifetime warranty, garaunteed prooven axles that come WITH vibration dampers are worth it, i just didnt have the cash to spare at the time. If I end up with problems with the NAPA ones I know for sure what ill be doing.