X

Gold our Bronze rims

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold our Bronze rims

I am looking at getting a set of Drag dr29 15inch rims. I don't no what color to go with gold our bronze. My teg is black and i am thinking the bronze is just to dark for a black car, but on a white car looks great. Ive looked at pics but nothing to tell me ya that's the color for my black teg. Any input our better pics then what i found would be great.

Originally posted by namekteg View Post
    I am looking at getting a set of Drag dr29 15inch rims. I don't no what color to go with gold our bronze. My teg is black and i am thinking the bronze is just to dark for a black car, but on a white car looks great. Ive looked at pics but nothing to tell me ya that's the color for my black teg. Any input our better pics then what i found would be great.
    gold "OR" bronze rims, not our. i know this isn't a spelling contest but the way u used OUR can make what u are saying sound way off. sounded like u wanted to paint bronze rims gold.

regarding ur issue...... try it. if u are too worried about it, then just paint 1. or the conservative thing to do would be don't paint them at all and leave them alone.

Comment

i would go with gold for a bit more pop

Comment

goldd. i had it on my black tegg. just like the post above me.it'll pop.

Comment

i got tha ls mesh N ima paiNt tha face gold witout paiNtiN tha inner wall of tha spokes wit polished lip

Comment

my gold wheels
            Last edited by 90primedLs; 02 Jul 2009, 19:33:44.

Comment

I would go bronze, but I perfer an understated look. Go with what you like.

Comment

i had speed eurolites in gold on my burgandy da and it looked really good

they were gold with a polished lip
                17x7

Comment

Working...
                X