Stabilizer bar and LCA replacement

Looks like the previous owner of my db2 did some damage that I hadn’t noticed for a while. I need to replace the front stabilizer bar, passenger side lower control arm and a couple of bushings.

Problem is, I can’t find anywhere that sells the bar. The only site I’ve found that lists it as a part says it is unavailable. None of the major auto parts stores carry anything resembling what I need. Anybody know of a good source for the stabilizer bar? I’d like to avoid a junk yard if possible.

i think s/t still makes an after market one??? nothing wrong with getting that part from a junk yard or a yard that specials in honda an acura

if u need a front sway bar… then u can get that in aftermarket. ST (suspensions techniques), progress, stock, etc. i think some members on here have it.

regarding the front lca… i suggest u get that from a member parting their car out… or buy a new one from the dealer. i don’t think there are any aftermarket from lca’s out there for the da.

Definitely getting a dealer LCA. Aftermarket stabilizer though, I’ll check that out, thanks.