why is my front and rear suspension different?

i searched , in the spec says both front and rear are double wish bone , but i dont see the camber in the rear , they are just different, are they all double wishbone? why is that they are different? thanks

:wtf: from viewing ur profile it doesn’t even show that u own a 2nd gen teg. so aside from that i have no clue what u are talking about if u are talking about ur nissan

i own a white 90 rs

The front and rear are different due to packaging issues and the different desired geometry dynamics.

You need to educate yourself a bit more, try reading this book. It’s awesome http://www.amazon.com/Tune-Win-Carroll-Smith/dp/0879380713. There isn’t any ‘camber’ to see in the rear, camber is a measure of an alignment parameter.

The front has and upper control arm, a lower control arm, an upright, a radius rod, and a shock/spring that sits in a shock fork.

The rear has an upper and lower control arm, a toe link, a spring/shock combo, and a sort of trailing arm that it all attaches to.

oh. i was so dump , i meant upper control arm , i cant see that thing in the rear, it looks like a triangle metal piece, so eventhough it is different look but the rear still have double wishbone , right? sorry for my bad english, i am just trying to learn more stuffs here:cross:

Think of them as control arms, not wishbones. Wishbones refer to the shape of the control arm. I suppose calling them wishbones is more specific to the design of the suspension.

But yes, the rear has 2 control arms. If you’re interested to see how the suspension moves around, pull the spring/shock assembly out and move it around.