O.G. 16 inch 100 spoke's

I was wondering if anyone has seen or put some wire wheels on a DA? Pics please!!!

My friend & I were working on my swap last night in my 93 GS when we were joking around about the idea of slamming my car on some 16 inch 100 spokes. But now I’m curious to see what it looks like.

I have 17 inch Racing Hart C2’s on my car now. But I want a smaller wheel so I can slam my DA. I don’t care that its gonna be a rough ride I want that sick ass look!

My old neighbor used to have a DA slammed on 14" (I think? Maybe 15") Gold Daytons. The wheels stuck out of the fenders Lowrider style. His car was painted Gold with lots of metal flake (glitter). I thought it looked sick . . . back then. Sorry no pics though.

If I had the extra money to fuck around, I would do it. I’d keep my DA black and slammed on Chrome 16x8 ±0 offset 100 spoke. Stretched tires, tucked in the fenders with camber and all. Cruise around with my seat leaned back so all you could see of me was my eyes and the top of my head.

Why not . . . :smiley:

lol

I just plan on keeping the car pretty much stock outside but u kno add a lip kit & amber lenses & get it resprayed. But i do have aset of 17 inch Racing Harts onit now & just want something a little different. I love DA’s but seeing everyones looking so similar makes me sick. The wheels are the on;y wild shit ima do to it.
The interior is gutted w/ only the driver seat, dash & center console, & my motor is a semi built LS/VTEC & its tuned on Crome Gold Pro so its keeps a smile on my face for now. I just want it to look a little better, I just started working on it after letting it sit for awhile.