illumina and s-techs

alright i bought a set of illuminas and the tein stech springs i’m just wondering if anyone runs this setup and what i should expect from it whether you like it or not i’m excited about install is first tring in the morn oh and happy new years

you get this setup in yet?
lets hear what you think. pics would be great.

yeah i got the setup the tokicos are pretty sweet but i dont really like the s-techs. They seem to be completely for looks (hence dress up spec) but my rack is cashed so i haven’t been able to really go out and push this set up on the road. I still think i shouldv’e got coilovers but the drop is sweet. i have pics but theyre too big to upload but i can e-mail them if you wish

I’ve heard of nothing but good things from Tien. I’d like to see that set up. Email is Halo428@hotmail.com :angel: :rockon:

jung_rob@hotmail.com

thnx!

Hey.

Im thinking of illumina’s and s-techs or h&r but im still deciding. But ill most deff get sum ground control coilovers…

If you could send some pics that wuld be great!
i_n_t_e_n_c_i_t_y@hotmail.com

How are the Illuminas? Do you know how far they are supposed to be safe to drop on? I’m pretty sure the warranty voids after 1.5’'s on them.

i haven’t been able to actually test the setup since my rack is toast but i like it for the most part sometimes coilovers seem like they wouldv’e been better. I get the car back from the shop next week so we’ll see then i’m gonna try and post the pics if not i’ll send them to you guys oh and the warranty is void if you drop more than 1.5

Did you complete the intsall and test drive yet?
thinking of close to the same setup
TEIN S-TECH with Tokico HP shocks
I heard that the S-Tech is a softer ride than factory, sitll not sure what that means.
If you have pics can you send them to stackbundles@gmail.com i would like to see what the drop looks like.

:manual:

illuminas & s-tech & energy suspension (OH MY)

I think set-up is amazing, got my illuminas set at number 3. The s-tech looks good & rides good. The bushings are the icing on the cake (car handles like a PORSHE). I might try auto cross this year with this suspension set-up. I would recommend this combo (sorry guys got no digital camera for pics) I’ll post them as soon as I can.

Here’s mine with S-tech’s/Tokico’s, great for cruising, a little lower than I thought they would be (can’t use my car ramps anymore (lip doesn’t help) and I need to use the stock jack to get under the car) I don’t think they would be good for autocross, but for day to day driving they work for me. And oh yeah, get a camber kit…

Well I think the S-Tech’s lower more than they say. My car was all stock, and i did the kYB GR2’s and the S-Tech’s. I measured it out and was supposed to end up with around 3/4-1" gap left. And it took it all the way down to the tire. I just ended up buying Ground Controls and swapping them out. But the teins did ride awesome, really smooth and comfortable for how low it was.

[QUOTE=Blk_92_GSR;1139821]Here’s mine with S-tech’s/Tokico’s, great for cruising, a little lower than I thought they would be (can’t use my car ramps anymore (lip doesn’t help) and I need to use the stock jack to get under the car) I don’t think they would be good for autocross, but for day to day driving they work for me. And oh yeah, get a camber kit…
[/QUOTE]

can you post this picture again please!