Which bump stops should get? (H&R Sports/KYB AGX)

I’m looking at some new polyurethane bump stops from suspension.com, and they offer two different heights. I have H&R sports (1.8") on KYB AGXs.

These ones:

9-9135 Stepped style bump stop. 2-1/2" tall x 2-7/16" dia. Designed to accept 3/8" dia. socket head bolt. Hardware not included. Easily timmed for custom fitting 2 per set $24.00

…and these ones:

9-9143 Stepped style bump stop 3-1/8" tall x 2-7/16" dia. Designed to accept 3/8" dia. socket head bolt. Hardware not included. Easily trimmed for custom fitting 2 per set. $31.00

Which ones should I get? Do I need to cut them down to a different size? What should my bump stop height be?

Here’s a link for the interested:
Suspension.com - Poly bumpstops

these look like they are designed to bolt to a control arm and bounce against a frame rail. On our cars the bump stop is on the damper shaft, it just slides on before assembly of the unit. I think the ones on my Tein SS coilovers are around 2 inches tall.

i got oem ones and cut them in half. when i took off my old springs i had no bumpstops. did i do the right thing? do i need these bump stops?

i dedided to go with these. they’re dust seals/bumpstops made by KYB. i bet these work well with the AGXs. best of all, they cost about the same as the poly bumpstops i was looking at earlier. :rockon:

i already have their strut mount kits, and they seem to work well.

KYB strut boots feature a “bellows” type boot that provides effective protection from dirt and moisture by covering the entire piston rod. They include an integrated compression bumper that is bonded to the bellows to act as a “bump stop” that helps prevent metal-to-metal contact of the suspension during severe impacts. New KYB Strut Boots and Bumpers exceed original equipment requirements, are easy to install and provide a low cost insurance that protects the struts from dirt, moisture and severe impacts.