are these good tie rod ends?? need answer quick

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&tc=photo&item=7942893309&category=33580

anyone ever heard of “chassis 1” as a manufacturer? whats the quality like. anyone ever bought anything by that manufacturer before?

need answers fast pls.

thanks

Since they’re non-OEM, I can’t say. They must be better than the broken ones on your car though :stuck_out_tongue:

make sure you get a return agreement in writing.

EDIT TO ADD:

Those are cheap as hell (price wise)! I might have to jump on those :wink:

yeah exactly… good feedback… great price… they also have a full swaybar endlink kit for $17 Cdn.

they explain that they can sell cheap cuz they are jobber parts but that they are sold in many parts stores. hahah you better not buy em up before me :stuck_out_tongue:

i think those have been on e bay for months i know ive seen the same ones on there forever, i would go with trw, with s&h you should be around that price and you know for sure they are good. my .02cents

well they have multiple sets.

anywho… i just bought em… and a set of swaybar endlinks for $17.99 US.

so for 2 sets of endlinks and 2 tie rod ends… shipped… will be between $70-$80

guess ill find out if they are good or not. i looked through all the feedbacks and there were quite a few saying the parts were good quality and nothing saying they fell apart or were made of chewing gum and duct tape.

would still like to know if anyone has ever bought these before though.

Toronto

if you had cheap shipping, I could get you tie rods for 20-25 each and end links for 10-15 each. These are canadian prices all aftermarket.

total cost was $82 cdn shipped to my door.

certain parts, like tie rods. i would stick with OEM. unless something is wrong with your car. these thing is not something you change as much as oil, brakes etc…