stech with tokico blues

i know i know…its not meant to go for more than 2inches but oh well…i dont care…i just installed them today and i luv how they ride…soft springs with stiff shocks/struts…u do the math but i know not everyone’s gonna agree with me but its my opinion and my ride…but i should’ve gotten the illumina’s for $100 more so i kinda regret that…but i’ll change 'em later…

yeah…they will feel waaaaay better once you swap them with the illuminas im sure… tokico blues are more like stock replacements…

i know its just a stock replacement but for some reason how everyone says that their stech sags…i thought mine did cuz the driver side was lower but when it settle…it evens out both sides and it has like a finger gap with my 16’s subzero’s so im not really worried about camber too…im pretty happy for now…i’ll change em to illumina’s when they blow…

Sweet Im putting in Tein Racing springs (2" drop) with tokico illuminas in the spring once the snow melts. I am still wondering if Ill need to put in a camber kit and Im still worried about my tires possibly rubbing. Ill be rolling on 16" rimes with 215/40 rubber so its gonna be close I think.

mine has 205/45 on my 16’s…and handling is alot better too after i switched rims from the ls to the subzero’s especially that i took of my power steering…