Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which SPC camber kit should I get? (H&R sports/KYB AGX)

Collapse
X

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm lowered on H&R sports, and KYB AGXs. I'm looking at the SPC upper balljoint camber kits, and they have two models for our cars:

The first one has an adjustment range of -1.50° to +1.50°, and is recommended for up to 1.5".

The second one has an adjustment range of +1.50° to +3.00°, and is recommended for 1.5" to 3".

How much camber adjustment do I need for H&R sports? I don't want to end up with the wrong ones. Happy holidays!

the drop on sports is what, 1.8 inches? Camber spec is 0* + or - 1*, so you could probably use either, you are going to be needing right about 1.5* of correction probably. The -1.5 to +1.5 kit will allow you to add more neg camber if you want it in the future.

Comment

Does adding negative camber make turning easier? Is it worth the faster tread wear?

Comment

to a point, more negative camber will aid stability and grip when cornering. The only time you would probably want more than -1* is when doing some hard driving, autocross or such.

Comment

Ok, I've ordered the -1.5/+1.5 kit. I'll post how it rides after I put them on and get an alignment.

Comment

Working...
          X