Question to Es bushing owners

I have 220k on the teg and its a daily driver. I want a soft stock feel. My question is are poly bushings O.E. feel or ride, or are they made to stiff and for racing use. I would like to try and replace the old bushings that got sum extra wear and noises then their suposed to. Please point me in the right direction. Im looking for a full kit so i can just do it all at once and not hunt down bushing by bushing by bushing. The teg is lowered on sprints with orginal oe shocks and its racing days are over. Im trying to go back toward oe and get it to a good quiet smooth ride with out buying a new car. Thanks JIm

You want to buy rubber bushings. I don’t know if they sell full rubber bushing kits, you may have to get bushings from the dealer. Anything polyurethane is going to be pretty hard.

ES master kits replace most of your stock rubber bushings with polyurethane. It’s quite a bit stiffer. If you’re looking for an OEM-like ride, don’t get ES bushings. Go with OEM.

i got a full ES/prothane even w/ TA bushings on my teg…and actually the ride is great even on bumpy roads its not bad…mostly its the springs and strut you pair it up with…i have them with kyb gr-2 and h&r OE and i would recommend them with poly bushings

i agree with the above post. i had the ES bushing kit on my car with stock springs/shocks and it wasn’t a harsh ride at all. i’d recommend them anyday. just make sure you put PLENTY of lubricant on ALL the bushings.

i just had mine replaced recently, although I didn’t get them all in
(see this thread for details: http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109593)

but the car feels more solid, but it didn’t really feel stiffer…I think it’s a good upgrade with not many drawbacks (other than the installing part :p)