what do i do!!?>

:stare: Hey i just wanted to c if anyone could help me…my Teg’s engine’s all STOCK…and i dont know what to do to it,i dont know anything bout mechanics tho…how could i improve its perf???where do i start…and yup…low…budget…
My Teg is a 2nd gen…Black w Limo black tinted windows and black 18" Katana wheels :squint:

First thing…gonna be tough to improve performance on a low budget…

Second…Search, cuz you’re gonna get told it over and over if you keep asking questions like this.

Also, might help to give an idea about what exactly you want to improve performance for, i.e. autocross?

first of i’d get rid of the wheels, just my own preference and opinion, but you loose turning radius with such big wheels(meaning tire rubbing pretty bad on full out U turns). You may start to lose gas mileage because the engine is working hard to initially turn such big wheels, which im sure are heavier then most aftermarket wheels since they are 18’s. 15-16’s fit the wheel well very good, that and most of those sizes are very good preformance size’s considering they maybe 15x7 or 16x7, and most of the rims out there now are very light, thus maybe improved mileage and improved handling because of the increased rim, and less tire flex because the tire is smaller and less change to flex on the side while from turning, and the wider stance of the rim itself, having more tire on the ground and not a very skinny rim. 17’s are great for show car applications, but tend to get towards the heavy side, and most people usually like lighter smaller wider wheels.