loud clicking noise

ok here’s my story, literally
it all started about a month ago, i was in my school parking lot with speed bumps and dips and what not, and i was just going over the last speed bump and i took 1st gear up to about 4500 while going through the dips. i didn’t scrap or anything but as soon as i stopped and made a right turn onto the street my car was shaking like crazy side to side and vibrating. earlier that week i put in extended studs in the front so i thought maybe i didnt tighten the axle nut tight enough and my axle was loose. so i took it into my auto shop at school, tightened the nut and nothing happend, still shook. so i figured ok bad drive side axle, replaced it, and nothing happened. so i got a front camber kit btw, my 2 front tires had bad camber wear and the back were good still. so i rotated front to back, back to fr and nothing changed
took it to an alignment shop, they said my front right rim was bend and couldnt be balanced and i needed a new rim. so i just had them adjust my camber kit to specs and do alignment on all 4 and balance the front 2 as best as they could and didnt touch the back because of too much camber wear. that helped my car from shaking at high speeds. so now, i got some 16’’ rota gt3’s with toyo proxies that i need to get aligned i guess. however even after getting new rims when the shop said that the bend rim and worn tires were my problem it didnt fix my problem completely. cuz when i put it in neutral from 4th or 5th gear and hit the brakes kinda hard theres a real loud clicking and it sounds like its from the half shaft axle on the drive side where it goes in the tranny but im not positiveif thats it, i know my rotors are warped and pads are cheap and need to be replaced. but something clicks when im in neutral until i completely stop and i cant figure it out. if anyone can help me that would be great before i go out buying more things. thanks alot

btw: :mad: :think: :bang: :shrug: sorry for so much detail its just that this is bugging the shit outta me

ball joints OK?

could that have gotten messed up when i put in the extended studs in the front? btw, isnt it alot of money to replace it? also how do i go about by checking that?
any more help would be great cuz i need it! thanks

If they are very bad you can try shaking the wheel from the top and bottom and you will see movement. There was also a thread somewhere that mentioned prying on the control arm or something and looking for movement.

ive tried shaking the wheels up and down side to side and there isnt any movement on either side. thats why im not sure what is it
any more ideas???
thanks!!

I wouldnt say that. Not that I care at all but some people tend to have babies after they read this and do anything in their power to make you eat your words :stuck_out_tongue: Heads up

Ttt Help!

anyone?!?!

radius rod bushings? just a guess.

make sure all of your suspension bolts are torqued to spec.