tien on tokico?

i am ordering some tokico HP shocks soon, and i was wondering how well TIEN springs would work on them? i know TIEN is good shit, but will the springs still operate as well on Tokico shocks?

thanks, kyle.

Tein doesn’t make struts to my knowledge. they make coilovers.

what is the drop on the tein springs? The HPs don’t do too well with big drops.

the drop is 1 inch.

how well will they do with a two inch drop however?

tokicos will blow out with any drop over 1.5 inches.

Which tein springs? If you are talking about the H-techs, they say about a 1.2 drop, but on our car, they usually end up like a 1.5" drop after they settle. IMO, tein makes good springs for a show car, and for a comforitable car, but if you are after performance in a SPRING, you are after the wrong company. Now, coilovers are the good shit. If you want a conforitable(sp) performance spring, then the Neuspeed sports are nice. (1.8" drop around @ around 230lbs/in for F, 210lbs/in for R <these are abouts, not exacts)

my friend had tokico blues with skunk2 springs. 2.5 inch drop. never blew out or anything.

what about the Nuespeed Race springs? they have a 2’’ drop. you’re tellin me the tokico shocks will blow out with that drop?

I have had Neuspeed race on my car with tokico illumina struts on the softest setting, and it was still somewhat harsh, maybe koni yellows will fix it, but 1. These weren’t mine, just on my car for a couple of weeks, and 2. Konis aren’t the answer to everything.