Pbr/axxis

hello guys i have Qs regarding the brakes above but mine is ULTIMATE version.
i bought the brakes i mentioned on EBAY but the seller shipped it without the boxes, btw its front and rear a full set…
my question now is how do you tell if those brakes are original PBR/AXXIS ULIMATE??
is there special print or code??
well mine got series number that says IDO 02 EE for the rears and TD-47-FF 11G4 for the fronts, it doesnt says anything expect those code
the reason i post this is coz the seller won’t ship the brakes untill i filed a claim on PAYPAL and i just got it now after 3 weeks battled :frowning:
thanks

it should of came shrink rapped with some words on the clear plastic shrink…
i gotta ask a friend to see what it said…he stocks pbrs…but isnt working so its earliest is friday

WHOA??
mine got no shrinked wrapped plastic on it let alone the words :frowning:

Yeah, but if they didn’t come in the boxes… I wouldn’t be surprised if they came w/ the plastic removed as well.

OK these are the pics taken with crapy dig cam

2nd one looks right…
i had td-46 deluxes

cant remember what my metal masters had as far as numbers but those do look like pbr/axxis as far as color and coating. but that is not a good way to tell. do they have the little soft padding on the back of them?

No they dont have the little soft padding :frowning:
Rear and front got different coating, the rear more shiny and look like thicker coating

these are front-

mine aren’t like that no print on the back no nothing not even aluminium side, i guess i have to put a negative feed back for the seller