Tein S-Tech Springs

Hey can you guys tell me what you think about the Tein S-Tech? I personally love Tein, but im trying to get other people opinions, so if you have them or know something about them let me know

We’ve covered S-Tech springs many times here. Try the search function.

Hate to tell you this but i currently have tein s-techs on my DA now and the passengers side sits way higher than the drivers. The rear of the car looks as if its sitting on stock springs. And yes, i installed the springs correctly. But other than the uneven ride height it rides smooth. I would look into neuspeed if your not wanting a coilover.

Well I put them on my car on KYB GR2’s and the car sat down evenly. but it was pretty low. There was a tight finger gap up front, and a loose finger gap in the rear. Car was sitting on stocks. I ended up swapping them out with Ground Controls.

re

i had s-techs the height in the back is stupid high and the front was crazy low, but the ride was nice. would not advise a purchase of these

i cant say that i have a complaint of the Teins…cuz i dont…i think they ride nice, with my stock shocks…

i just recieved mine today cant wait to install them tomorrow will post results later

just installed springs and i must i say they feel good as hell compared to my coilovers that i had previously would definitly advise purchase of these next up kyb’s

i had them for about 2 months…the ride was great w/KYB GR2 :up: …but i thought they were to low for me…my car wasnt practical anymore…i would always bottom out and i couldnt even make in the schools parking lot cause of speed bumps :down:

I don’t know on the teg but I had them on a '89 240sx I used to have (R.I.P. -accident) I liked them. They rode great. Never bottomed out or anything.

im about to buy these also. ill be sitting on 18s with 215/35/18s for tires. will someone post a pic of what these look like installed??? maybe with 18s if possible???

my s-tech on 15" rotas i love them they do ride low though but i deal with it

DAMN, that looks a lot lower than i thought, holy shit. do you think it would look good on 18s?

I think on 18’s your wheels will be seriously tucked.

ok, so to follow up on that, how much should i lower my car? 1 inch? 1.5?

bump

if you are goin to be riding on 18’s i say 1 inch