Installed cmaber kit now corners crappy

OK first off I have not had an alignment yet but, im gonna in a few days after I do the rear up with sum washers and longer bolts. Ok I have camber set to max the camber kit can do and its like .5 degrees of negative in front but the back sitll has like 2.5 degrees of negative and im sure that throws off the balence like crazy but yea I have crazy amounts of understeer now. Also the front toe now is so crazy, its so noticable it looks like a V almost I just hope the alignment shop can fix that, o yea its toe out btw. But my toe isnt even funny, its really pathetic. But yea after I do the rear camber I am gonna leave like 0 degrees in the back. and like prob .75 of negative in the front, does that sound good? I do drive pretty fast around the turns and I am on OBX coilovers with tokico 5 way shocks, so I just want to get your guys opinions on what set up will be the best for a trade between pretty even tire wear and performance, I take turns pretty fast most of the time so yea. but yea i know tons of you have heard this but for the ones that havnt, NEVER INSTALL A CAMBER KIT WITHOUT ALIGNMENT! like i said the toe is so noticabaly crazy. But yea I just need some feedback on what degrees of camber would be good.
Ryan

That’s your first problem. Get your alignment done and you’ll be better off. Expect your tires to wear at an accelerated rate due to excessive toe.

In terms of performance, more front negative camber will help with oversteer, and more rear negative camber will cause understeer.
If you really want your car to take turns better, the best modification is wider/sticker tires. In terms of camber differences, try to have slightly more negative camber in the front than in the rear.

BTW, try proof reading.

Yea because of my tires wearing i already planned not to drive it untill i get it aligned, i only drove it see see if it would handle as crappy as i thought.
Ryan

O yea for tires I have 205/50/15 falken ziex 502`s all around so i have decnt tires.
Ryan

umm ok the point to your thread was???

to find out what specs to align my car.

align it as close to stock specs as possible

spec for the rear is -.4 degrees ±1degree, front 0±1. More negative camber to a point will increase traction.

I went to ge an alignment, and the guy said that my car is way to low and it it was any lower he couldnt get the toe and camber within spec and that im pushing it, basically kept telling me how i need to buy eibach springs cuz my ride is to stiff and he felt it bottoming out tons of times even know its doesnt bottom out, well it hasnt yet. He was just a dick to me, o yea my car has 1 fingure wheel gap all around. but yea its all adjusted how i want it after bitching at the guy. but i have toe within spec all around now so it handles better than before, the steering even feels tighter its nice I like it.
Ryan