X

94-01 integra 92-01 civic agx conversion

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

94-01 integra 92-01 civic agx conversion

I have searched for this but I am not sure on the proper terms for what it is I am looking for. Ebay always has sets of the agx's for the g3 tegs, and only the fronts on our g2's. Can someone tell me EXACTLY what I need to swap over from a g3 or civic to make these work? I'm a bit new at the whole suspension setup, and I never realized the importance of a good suspension. My buddy has AGX's and loves em, and they are a lot cheaper than tokico's or konis. These will be matched with ground control coilovers by the way. Can someone provide a link or somethin to help me out? What do I need? Knuckles, hammers, what? Thanks! Oh, by the way: I won't be auto-crossing ever. I want someone decent enough for quarter mile drags and daily driving.

Ok found something. It says I need the front forks off of a dc. Now for the rears will they sit in the same or is the diameter larger or smaller for the strut to sit in? Anyone got DC Forks?!

Comment

bump

Comment

ok dude- u could search for the answers! but here:

click me

Comment

Thanks dude. I just didn't know what some of the stuff is actually called. Anyone got a set of dc forks layin around?

Comment

Working...
          X