Warranty Regulations?

does anyone know if lowering a car that is under waranty can void the warrany. The car is a honda certified car. I would imagine it wouldnt matter but they always try some way to knock the warranty off. Any knowledge would be helpfull. thanks

-Craig

:shrug:

you should have your warranty tearms somewhere, try reading them. I would guess it would at least void the warranty for suspension components, and maybe the whole car.

any mods you do will void warranty. lowering, intake etc. new or certified. we had a guy come in here with drop valves and the guy try to have it under warranty job. he claim he was driving around 60 when the motor died. we opened it up and sure enough. guy had aftermarket cams and still paid over 2000 to have it done.

obviously something that major would void the warranty, at least on the engine. If it blew a speaker, would you still cover that under warranty, or is the whole warranty voided.

A friend of mine has an 03 Accord V6, the radio/climate control lights all died, and the dealer tried to blame his sub. They still replaced everything under warranty though.