Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heard Scratching Noices When Braking, Replaced Rotors and Shoes but Still Hearing it

Collapse
X

Heard Scratching Noices When Braking, Replaced Rotors and Shoes but Still Hearing it

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started hearing this scratching noice when i applied the brakes around last week.. so i took it to the shop and they replaced the rotors and shoes. After driving the car, everything sounded fine for like an hour or so but after that i started hearing the sound again... what could it be??

ur calipers tight enough they might be rubbin on the inside of the rims or sumthing

Comment

check for a dragging caliper

Comment

Could be a bent dust shield ???? I have seen some people complain about this before.

Comment

agreed on dust shield.. same prob I had wasn't paying attention when i was putting everything back and bent it, ignored it, then had to pull it all off to un-bend it

Comment

Originally posted by Hnda Pwr
            agreed on dust shield.. same prob I had wasn't paying attention when i was putting everything back and bent it, ignored it, then had to pull it all off to un-bend it
            I second this

Comment

Working...
            X