Anyone use Vision strut bars on ABS cars?

so i was looking at the vision front upper strut bar and some people say its a replica of the spoon bar (which does clear abs tegs) but if you go to vision’s website http://www.technicasport.co.jp/jp/kit.htm and translate it through babelfish it says “Only FRONT, as for cab car and ABS equipped car, installation failure.”

anyone have this bar? i’ve done the searches and the most readily available bar is the spoon bar at $200, i could drive 15 minutes and pick one up but would rather pay a little less for something just as good and use the $50 i saved on other stuff.

yes you guys can :flame: me for being a penny pincher but you guys buy a house in CA starting at 350k for a house the size of a port-a-potty :argh:

it does fit, vern installed my spoon/vison bar on my gs-r. he had to unclip all those pink clips around the abs, and take off the bracket that holds all the clips. Then you have to detach the bar from the end parts, and install those first, then tighten the bar to the end parts, and bingo bango. the only problem i have with it, it’s that it touches my hood, and it leaves marks on the bar. but it’s nothing a little cutting action can’t cure.

thanks luis!

got any pics?

not yet, haven’t been over to vern’s yet, but he might have pics of his car, it’s the same bar he had. but i’ll try to get some.

any pics of this, because i just installed mine with abs and took off the bracket and the brake booster (plastic jug) is in the way of the nut. so i installed the bar on the front fork of the bracket, and it’s on that way, but if i could get it between both forks, like it’s supposed to be, then i’d appreciate any help.